I........I Got Them All........

Y

Yawgmoth

I Got ALL the cards with full flavor text and every theing I.....I GOT THEM ALL..... all the apocalypse cards.

H

Hetemti

You receive the Capashen Badge. All Pokémon with kicker costs and power less than 5 will now obey you.

M

maraud234

Have fun.

I have to ask, what did you have to buy in order to get all the cards? How many decks? How many boosters?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

GO YAWGMOTH!

Now, get the foil set.

(Yawgmoth faints.)

PS: That is, assuming you didn't mean that that was what you got.

S

Slug man

I hate to wreck the party, but what is the big deal. I mean, well done and all but it isn't that hard if you really set your mind to it. I personally would rather have other cards, but you don't hear me gloating about Cursed Scroll's and Dual lands do you? Apart from just then. And I might gloat in the future, but probably not.
ps. If you want you can send it to me.

D

Dementia

(Dementia takes all Slugs Duals and stuff and burns them)

Preeeeetty.......

What's wrong with you Slug boy!? That's the lord of Darkness over there. Why don't you just humor the Great Yawgmoth so he doesn't flay your soul our something equally evil.

*Claps*

*Yawgmoth sees through my insincerity and sends a bunch of razor clawed coachroach looking things at me*

:eek:

How did you go about getting the whole set Yawgy? Did you pull the whole set out of boosters boxes or did you trade for some stuff. I'm curious cause I'm getting a couple of boxes and wanna know what my chances are......

M

Mundungu

Athough it migth seem "easy" collecting sets is a long term commitment, esp if you are on a tighter budget.

For the "smaller expansions" buying 2 boxes should nest you all (if not one or two) the rares and 4 of each uncommons, while your boxes will overflow with commons.

If you buy one box, well, you get at most 36 rares, leaving about 12 or more rares to "chase" for.
Hopefully, most of those will be "chaff" rares, easy to trade for.

I usually use those "chaff rare" as throw ins to finish a deal.

So the smaller expansions currently in print aren't to difficult to get by.

The bigger expansions (IN or MM) are more than double the size of the smaller sets, and require a much bigger investment, or time to complete.

I am still missing 2 or 3 rares from invasion, whereas I, counting all the drafts and boosters I bought, bought maybe two boxes of products.

In short, if you have the money to buy 2 boxes of the small expansions, and 4 of the larger ones (1200 USD/year) easy to complete the sets.

If you limit yourself at one box of product per expansion, smaller sets will be ok, but larger sets will take a lot of time and efforts.

Completing sets is nothing to be ashamed of, on the contrary.
Some people are as much in the game for the collecting part, as they are for the gaming part.

Be proud, but beware : set completion is a consuming addiction.
I am about 10 rares away to have all expansion since Tempest completed. OMG, that's already about 2400 cards right there.... no further comments

Y

Yawgmoth

I just got all the cards on my computer but I still have them all.

Y

Yawgmoth

sary to get your hopes up but this is the bigest acomplishment in my little [color="Black Bold"]crappy[/color] life.

D

Dementia

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Dementia takes a deep breath)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I get it now:)

That online booster opening thing? Yeah, I got them all too:p

H

Hetemti

It took two hours to get that damn Spiritmonger.

It kept wanting me to "trade" for it. Did they not forget I already traded my soul to them when I started playing? You don't get Vampiric Tutor and Birds of Paradise in your first three boosters unless you return the favor.

J

Jake74

Originally posted by Mundungu
I am about 10 rares away to have all expansion since Tempest completed. OMG, that's already about 2400 cards right there.... no further comments
Which are you missing? I bought a bunch of Tempest and Urza Block cards... I think I have about every rare...

ps. in my first box of Apoc, I got 36 different rares... sweet!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i don't collect entire sets, but i'm on a quest to collect every legend, i'm only missing some from mirage, and a bunch from legends

I

Istanbul

Good luck, dude. Some of those guys are *nasty*. Have fun getting Gwendolyn di Corsi and Nicol Bolas...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i have gwendelyn, and my local shop has all the dragon legends, and i don't count chronicles legends, because i want my collection to be all black bordered

N

NeuroDeus

What are dragon legends? Ohh... gorky...

[I a bit mad today sorry]