I have an idea, I think...

D

dw51688

On the left hand side with all the stuff like veteran CPA member and number of posts and stuff, can we add like what's our favorite card, and color and etc...?

D

Darsh

didn't we already have a post like this? besides, it would be hard to see the color black (which, from what I can tell, is only 2 peoples favorite color):( How can you not like the color of death and decay? I might have just answered my own question right there.;) And what happens when someone finds a new favorite card? or color even?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not exactly the same thing; dw is asking just to put up a "favorites" list to the left, not display them in the actual color (from what I understand).

However, you could probably just put it in your profile.

D

DÛke

...Don't you know my favorite card is Unmask, therefor, Black, WOULD probably be my favorite color, and guess what, IT IS:).

If you don't know just how "black" I am, just check out the "OFF TOPIC" Forum...See that? "Insanity With Those Who Bleed"...That's just a bit of how evil I could get:)...

"Nobody gave me blood yet..."

D

Darsh

I said I only know of 2, thats besides myself.(Black will always be my favorite color, always has, always will.:))

Mabye you should try the red cross?:)

N

Namielus

Well I'm as black as something really really really black.

And it seems that I'm the only one that got a snack off of dukes form.

D

DÛke

And it seems that I'm the only one that got a snack off of dukes form.
Hey, Suleiman, what is that supposed to mean?

"WOW! You are SOOOOO good! Still, I'm the best..."

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i am in love with black. my favorite card has got to be Corrupt. I love phyrexians, therefore black is my favorite color is black. when masques first came out, i built a 100 card mercenary deck. my record was 36/5. i ruled, then when nemesis came out, it went downhill bad.