I got yer millitant theme-decking right here, Orgg

D

Dune Echo

I've always wanted to do this and I finally did. I think this deck will annoy the hell out of your opponent on every single upkeep, main step, and attack. Read for yourself and let me know what you think. This deck is strickly for fun. Please feel free to alter it in anyway that makes it more fun for you to play.

“Got a Quarter?”
Colors: Blue/Red
Created by: Kirsin Koch
Description/Theme: Coin flipping like crazy
Source: Personal
Tournament Format: N/A

Red:
1 Chaotic Goo
4 Desparate Gambit
2 Game of Chaos
3 Goblin Bomb
4 Goblin Artisans
3 Goblin Festival
2 Goblin Lyre
4 Mana Clash
2 Mijae Djinn
1 Viashino Sandswimmer
1 Wild Wurm
4 Winter Sky

Gold:
4 Frenetic Efreet

Artifacts:
1 Bottle of Suleiman
4 Mana Crypt

Lands:
12 Mountain
4 Undiscovered Paradise
4 Volcanic Island

Sideboard:
4 Crooked Scales
1 Goblin Kites
2 Mogg Assassin
4 Orcish Captain
4 Puppet’s Verdict

Man this deck has a 50% chance at just about anything: creature control, direct damage, card drawing, you name it! Hey, even though it's an old joke, this deck even has a first turn kill!
I tried to make this have a rather good mana ratio. There are four of all 1cc cards, 3 of all 2cc cards, 2 of all 3cc cards, and 1 of any 4cc cards. The exception is the sideboard, that's where most of your control is.

You should be able to get some damage across in a rather humiliating way. The only thing I don't like about this deck is Winter Sky. It's a tremor or a 2cc Prosperity. Unfortunately, a lot of your creatures are 1 toughness. But hey, it should be fun to play to just annoy someone with having to say heads or tails 5 or 6 times a turn.

I did not put Aleatory in here just because I feel it's a waste of a rare card. Come on, it's one shot Accumulated Knowledge with a 50% chance of a +1/+1 bonus for one turn. Whoo-hoo.

G

Gryphonclaw

I've seen and played a deck very similar to this, it was fun and rarely, if ever, won.

Dune: sorry, need to read more carefully, I did check, but for some reason didn't see it.

arhar: Turn 1: mountain, mana clash, get extremely lucky.

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-11-2000 at 06:18 PM).]

D

Dune Echo

Mana Clash!

--------------
Dune Echo

While the chances are extremely remote, it is possible.