I don't understand! How?

D

DÛke

Yeah, how?

How did the Magic R&D ever come up with the Urza block?

-They followed simple steps one of them made up while he was sleeping. First, they got drunk, and then, they smoked hell-a-weed. After that, they made sure they stay tired by not sleeping for, say, um, six month?
After they've done all that very useful stuff, they brought all the creatures that were supposed to be on the Saga block, and then, they increased each creature's power and toughness. After that, they decreased it's casting cost. Then, they gave it additional abilities just for the hell of it. After that, they decreased it's casting cost some more.

Then, when they were done with the creatures, the went and "revised" all the other spells and lands.
First, they decreased it's casting cost, then, they made sure it has something like: "Untap -number- of lands". Wow, how efficient! This block is gonna rock man! Oh yeah, and they also prepared an execuse just incase people "complain" about the block. They sat, got drunk some more, and smoked some more, until finaly, they came up with a great execuse:

"BUT we were trying to focus on creature battles!"
Wow! What a true statement! Let's see:
Thorn Elemental, Morphling, Masticore, Palinchron, Powder Keg...Yep! That looks like creature "battles" to me...

How can I fly?
Well, that's a no brainer.
First of all, see The Matrix for about 20 times.
Then, go on top of a building, and pretend that Morpheus is telling you to "let go" and "just believe", and all that. Then just jump away! If you "believed" enough, you just might fly:)! Good luck!

P.S. Don't be nerveous and enhale air, because:
"you think that's air you're breathing?"
Oh and, "believe":)...

How to build a quality, Saga block deck...
COME ON! You gotta know this!
Buy 4 copies of every single rare in the Saga block. Now, randomly, yep, randomly, pick 34-36 of those rare cards. Put them together, add basic lands, and MAKE SURE you add atleast 4 "extra" rare lands. When you're done, play.
You probably have build "The Greatest Deck of All Time".
Note: You could pick the cards; yeah, like PICK them yourself. If you do, make sure you pick them NOT based on what they do, because it doesn't matter, but pick them based on their art, expansion symbol or whatever, put them together, add basic lands, add atleast 4 "extra" rare lands, and Ka-BOOM! You probably have build another "Greatest Deck of All Time". What a wonderful, and easy block it is...
Very cool man...
Very cool...

How to learn to play Magic: The Gathering...
VERY simple. VERY, VERY simple. The SIMPLIEST:).
Um, did I just say "simple"? Na, I meant complex!
Sorry, my English is not very good:). Yep, it's very complex. You know what, don't even bother trying to learn those rules anyway, the probably will change in a short while.
Yep, like the, um-----nevermind, I don't even want to mention THAT!
Don't learn the rules, because they'll change tommorow:).

How to add "mana" to your "mana pool"...
Tough! You have to go ask a pro:)!
I might be able to help though. Here, let me try:
First, get a land, let's begin with a basic land for this matter. Get a basic land, and place it infront of you. Now, slowly, and very carefully, turn it side ways so that it's "tapped", come on, I know you can do it---DANG! You DID it! Wow! Now you have 1 mana in your mana pool; that's right, ONE WHOLE mana in your mana pool, just for you.
That's cool.

Now, if you could "tap" that land with telekinesis, you might even get two mana in your mana pool! That's cool too.

There...:)...
I was bored...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

you must have been.

If you are bored, Please read the reply to the fortune cookie post.