I chiss goria a real person?

D

Doombringer

We all know of tooth and scale of chiss goria, but does anyone know who this naked, denture using guy is? was he a great dragon? An ancient god? Is he ever mentioned in any books? Or is he just the fantasy of some text creator over at WoTC? Please give me answers, not breadsticks!(on second thought, I wouldn't mind breadsticks too much either ;))

T

train

Can't find anything on it - and I don't particularly read the novels - sorry...:rolleyes:

M

mythosx

At the wizards site the mentioned something about him when Mirrodin rolled out. Apparently he was a dragon of some sort. They did not say if they revealed anything else about him but he is a dragon that they created for this world.

T

train

He might play a bigger role later... if Mirrodin is ever re-visited...

H

Homestar

I have red all thre books from Invasion to Fifth Dawn and he has never been mentioned.....but, just frm looking at the cards, he has to be a dragon cuz of tooth and scale.

M

mythosx

Originally posted by Homestar
I have red all thre books from Invasion to Fifth Dawn and he has never been mentioned.....but, just frm looking at the cards, he has to be a dragon cuz of tooth and scale.
Fish have teeth and scales....

But serioussly It is somewhere in the archives at the wizards site. It might be the article about Mirrodin written by Rei Nakazawa.

T

train

Spidey's always the voice of reason...

If they answer it for you - make sure you post here what they say...;)