I call Jaws to a duel

D

dw51688

Do you accept?

[me]slaps Jaws with a white glove[/me]

Anyone else can be neutral, or side with someone. This is not a magic fight. Just hand to hand combat and weapons.

[me] kick Jaws where it hurts and blasts Diva Dance[/me]
[me] kick Jaws in the shin[/me]

What a friendship we have Jonathan. What a friendship :D

J

Jaws10387

Ok but why me? You got a death wish? [me] Jaws hops into his lead sheilded Shivan Hellkite with 7 ft thick lead supported by concrete walls. Launches Aim 87 Pheonix missles at Dw while I fly into the sky.[/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i'm siding with jaws.
*sneaks up behind dw, and kicks him where his balls meet his a***
hehe. that HAAAAADDDD to hurt. :D:D:D:D

M

Multani

(Multani jumps in and fires a Patriot missile at the Phoenix.)
Riva gonna die.
(Multani bashes Riva to a pulp.)
(Yavimaya hands Multani experimental TypeX - Treetrunk.)
Smackdown time! :D

N

nanokill

yes well iam also siding with dw.

[me] grabs a gundam mobile suit and begins firing at jaws[/me]

Die, punk, die:D

N

nanokill

[me] then launches a tactical nuclear strike with 8 30-megaton warheads at jaws[/me]

one word: BOOM!!!!!

M

Multani

I am neutral. Multani fires a Patriot from his treetrunk, and stops the Nuke.

N

nanokill

um.....multani i fired 8 of them.....the other 7 hit jaws......BOOM!!!!!

T

Thrash Golem

i destroy all of nanos things then i send 1 million mages to counter everything he does.

then i throw darts at him until he slowly dies.

anything nano does to get out of this, i somehow have a quick and better response for it.

N

Neo_Keo

UH ah

None of that million firing ICBM's and treacheryimg a titan missle just hand to hand with weapons.

But he never did clarify if it can be a weaopon of Mass destruction.

Neo
The Minister of War

D

Duel

honestly, butting into a private duel, have you no honor?
Don't bother answering that.
Let them fight, I say!

D

dw51688

[me]Pokes with jaws with a stick continually, and aims a nuclear missle 10,00,00 times more powerful than that of the hiroshima bomb at Jaws' house and sends a biological weapon containing the west nile virus in it toward Jaws and his allies.

D

dw51688

[me]Pokes with jaws with a stick continually, and aims a nuclear missle 10,00,00 times more powerful than that of the hiroshima bomb at Jaws' house and sends a biological weapon containing the west nile virus in it toward Jaws[/me]

J

Jaws10387

[me]Launches large containers of sarin gas at Dennis.[/me][me] Puts on gas mask[/me]

D

dw51688

[me]turns on a fan[/me]

Hey go check your mailcity account to join the ASI E! circle.

J

Jaws10387

I just checked it and i signed up. Anyway i launch an H bombs at Washington DC Ny,Ny Moscow and London. I have destroyed the free world sending the world into civil disorder. Dw log on the Yahoo messanger.

N

nanokill

hmmm....cast 1 million scragnoths to attack thrashes mages......sorry dw and jaws i know i shouldn't use magic but magic attacks need to be countered with magic attacks.[me] ducks behind a car, dodging the darts, then fires a few tear gas cans at thrash and then puts on gas mask[/me]

N

nanokill

while thrash is chokeing because of the gas i fire multiple pods of hydra missles at him. then leave the area.