I am VERY courious to this...

F

FoundationOfRancor

What is in your oipinion, the best emotion?

What is the worst?

A freind of mine said that true happiness was the best, and sadness was the worst. I disagree. I think the worst emotion is lonliness. The best emotion is fear. Anyway, what do you guys think?

Z

Zadok001

LoL. The problem with that question, IMHO, is that 'best' and 'worst' are relative. It's different for everyone, though there may be similarities. (Hmm... CT, wasn't there a question along these lines in that funky little survey you sent me way back when?)

I my personal opinion, the best emotion in the world is realizing that, for once, you managed to do _exactly_ what you should have done, and finding the rewards for that action far above and beyond anything you had anticipated.

The worst? Well, the opposite. Doing something (or, worse yet, failing to do _anything_) that was a complete and utter mistake. Something you could have done correctly, but failed to. It really sucks to figure out exactly what went wrong a year later, and want to correct it...

"Truth and beauty..."

A

Apollo

The worst emotion you can feel is the shock you feel right after a math test when you realize that you had one variable wrong in an equasion and that you messed it up on every problem.

The best is the happiness of finding a Cursed Scroll in your Tempest pack.

I don't really know, that's a tough question. I like my answers though :)

Apollo

F

FoundationOfRancor

So do I apollo:)

I know that math test feeling...

F

Fire Slinger

Wow. Thats a pretty personal question. I guess the best emotion is the feeling that you get when you work so hard at something, and you've given it all you got,the pride of accplishing that goal. The worst is the feeling of emptiness when your really depressed, and you feel the life sucks and isnt worth living. I know.

C

Chaos Turtle

The worst feeling in the world... being in love and not telling the person cuz yer chickenshit, then finding out they felt the same about you, but it's too late cuz now they're dating someone else (or moving away or whatever)

The best, then, would be finding out that the feelings are mutual at an appropriate time.

Damn.
Damn.
Damn again.

*sigh*

D

Duel

Disagreeing here. Worst feeling: being in love and telling cause you don't want to be chickenshit and finding out they don't like you and you would've been better off being chickenshit.

Best feeling. Well, if the above statement worked out, it'd be pretty nice...

G

garfobosonfire

Heres my personal Opinion

Worst: REalizing u have no real self, realizing u are what others have made u to be. Knowing that u dont think for yourself and that others and their way of life have changed u and ultimately made u into the loser u are.

Best: The feeling of Love, True Love, Knowing u would die for the one that means the most to u. And knowing they would do the same. That is bliss.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I'm going to stay as far away from this post as I can..
Emotions are just not my specialty....

BTW, FoR are you applying for a job as a counselor? :D

C

Cateran Overlord

Best feeling: Fury. Not hatred, just pure berserk fury. Obviously you don't take it out on anyone, but the feeling of just whacking something is the best feeling of all (despite the name, I am an Embermage at heart, go Keldons!). Second comes the feeling of victory and vindication that you're on hte side of right in the battle.

Worst feeling: Despair, I just can't stand despair and the hopelessness that goes along with it. Basically, being pwerless as a whole (read: playing in a T1 tourney and not going first :( )

A

Almindhra

I would have to say the best feeling is being in love...Of course true love, where you know you've found that right person for you......I guess being on stage comes second...I don't know what that feeling is exactly, but you know what I mean............

The worst....When it feels like everyone is against you...I hate when things are like that......

F

FoundationOfRancor

i like all the respones this is getting! Anyway, I was talking to my friend online about this and I was just curoius. haha multani!

C

Chaos Turtle

Maybe it's not too late after all!

(please)
(please)
(please again)

I want that Best Feeling feeling!