I AM SCIFI!

F

FoundationOfRancor

I love the sci fi channel, and I was just wondering if yall do to. I REALLY like the new good vs. evil show too. The techno whenever a fight comes up is cool. So do you sci fi and wahts your fav show?

A

asadoine

To be really honest, I dont watch much television and 70 channel is just 70 times more bullshit ...

Still when I watch television I enjoy watching discovery and history channel ..

My favorite programs at the moment are Emeril Live and Iron Chef on food network ..

Yep. And I am not ashamed to say it.

But of course french people like good food, that is not a secret (did I ever mention I was french ????)

berto

T

theorgg

OH! your Franch!

THAT explains the "femenized" signature of
"-berto"

I thought somthing different.

I apologise for that <font size="2" color="#FF6000">* theorgg looks embarassed</font>

F

FoundationOfRancor

I guess not many people are interested in sci fi (sniff) ....

T

The Magic Jackal

hey, scfi is great, Starship troopers rocked!
Personally, i like horror movies better

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Lately, I've been watching the movies more than the shows on Sci-Fi, but then, as I said on the other TV thread, I miss a lot of prime time programming due to my shift at work. Sliders is cool, and I like it when I can catch Battlestar Glactica there. Friday the 13th brings back some memories.

TomB
CPA Member

A

asadoine

TheOrgg :

How do you come to the conclusion that my name is "feminized" ... I cant see . ?

berto

T

theorgg

well, around here(Atlanta, GA in the USA), If somone has an ordenary name(bert) and puts an "O" on the end of it, 99% of the time that person is ummmm...
how do they say it in england?
a pouf. or poof.
somthing like that.
Mea Culpa, sorry about that...

A

asadoine

well thanks for the information ....

I am going to change that pretty soon then.
(I got to tell that to my wife she'll find it funny)...

mmm lets see ... damm, I donno, I'll have to think about it...

C

Chaos Turtle

Do not change for the ignorant Americains!
Who cares what we think?
We are a lot of idiots!
At least when it comes to label-placing and stereotypical assumptions!

Do not bow down to the whims of the uneducated masses!

Fight!
Fight!
Viva le Resistance! (sorry I don't got no accents ` or ' etc)

[Edited by Chaos Turtle (03-29-2000 at 03:30 PM).]

T

theorgg

Turtle's right.

you don't HAVE to change it unless you want to.

but I guess that IS a good thing to know incase(sp?) you run into a group of thuggy teens wearing hate insignia.

D

Duel

I've yet to meet a thuggy teen wearing hate insignia in the CPA...

C

Chaos Turtle

I think the thuggy teens would respect his courage and very cool name. Weird is in these days.

But they would probably laugh their arses off at him when they heard his silly "Fwansh Ax-sont"

G

galtwish

Sci-Fi channel is pretty good, but do they still have the 1 1/2 hour O.G. Star Trek (TOS for the real nerds out there) episodes on? The ones with 40 minutes of commercials? They should have played the first to seasons of Sliders more, too. Very Rifts.

Erik (really letting some of the AD&D 1st Ed geekery show through in this post)

C

Chaos Turtle

Heh...sorry about flying off the topis, there.

To make up for it, I'd like to point out that I am in fact not Sci-Fi, but not for any particular reason ather than that I take or leave stuff from any genre.

D

Duel

I AM CLASSIC SCI-FI!

I am Asimov and Ellison. I am "The City at the Edge of Tomorrow", I am "She's dead, Jim." I am Foundation, and Nine Princes of Amber. I am Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Hugo Winners. I am The Left Hand of Darkness, and I am Flowers for Algernon.

I AM CLASSIC SCI-FI!

F

FoundationOfRancor

I am foundation! I was reading Foundations edge and playin magic when my friend told me about the CPA, I had just rancored an elf and read a good chapter in my book so...