I am now the newest member on the boards

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome, WeeGee, to my humble forum. I am the owner of this site and every thing in it. Every one who says other wise is a cheap lier who's only after your money. To tell you the truth, the only way your money is safe is if you send it all to me...

-Hawaiian "I'll have that Yamaha in no time..." mage

T

Teferi

u change ur name

[me] quickly takes away all the cool stuff magic related members get and then zaps weegee w/ 1 of those men in black thingys[/me]

u never have been here before this is ur first time.........

:)

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard, Weegee! :) Good to see ya' here!

(I'm not sure if the following applies given the new site design, but I'm putting it up anyways.)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac giggles like a chicken, then eats a grape.*

What did I just post that for?

Ransac&reg, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*Ransac giggles like a chicken, then eats a grape.*

What did I just post that for?

Ransac®, cpa trash man
And u people complain about me spamming :mad:

why doesn't the [me] stuff work anymore?

Do chickens giggle?

W

WeeGee

Originally posted by Spiderman
So why'd you change your alias?
I changed it cuz I didn't really like my old one, too long. Plus, for some reason, it would'nt remember it, no matter what I did, so changing it seems to have helped. Plus, WeeGee is my name/character for everything, so it seemes necisary :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Grapes are tastier than tangerines.

*Ransac get serious.*

So, weeg, I notice you like to post your name on threads. That's fine. But, post more than just your name. Spamming should be FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Like this!!!!!

*Ransac trips on a rabbit scrotum and walks on his hands.*

Ransac&reg, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Why hello... I... am... god... I... am... strife... I... am... not... housebroken!

MWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

well now that thats done with.............
greetings and salutations(god i love that word)