I am King! [Brawl]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This was my Brawl deck from South Sound Magic's Ultimate Melee 2020 event. It did OK overall, but wasn't as fun as I wanted it to be and I just can't get into Brawl. Oh well.

Commander:
1x Korvold, Fae-Cursed King

1x Angrath's Rampage
1x Arboreal Grazer
1x Arcane Signet
1x Assassin's Trophy
1x Bedevil
1x Blast Zone
1x Blood Aspirant
1x Blood Crypt
1x Castle Locthwain
1x Cauldron Familiar
1x Chandra, Acolyte of Flame
1x Chromatic Lantern
1x Command Tower
1x Cryptic Caves
1x Dreadhorde Invasion
1x Dryad of the Ilysian Grove
1x Elvish Reclaimer
1x Evolving Wilds
1x Fabled Passage
1x Field of the Dead
1x Find / Finality
2x Forest
1x Garruk, Cursed Huntsman
1x Gilded Goose
1x Golden Egg
1x Grim Initiate
1x Gutterbones
1x Judith, the Scourge Diva
1x Knight of the Ebon Legion
1x Liliana's Triumph
1x Liliana, Dreadhorde General
1x Loaming Shaman
1x Lotus Field
1x Mayhem Devil
1x Midnight Reaper
1x Moldervine Reclamation
2x Mountain
1x Murderous Rider
1x Overgrown Tomb
1x Paradise Druid
1x Plaguecrafter
1x Priest of Forgotten Gods
1x Shadowspear
1x Spark Harvest
1x Stomping Ground
3x Swamp
1x Taste of Death
1x Temple of Abandon
1x Temple of Malady
1x Temple of Malice
1x Thrashing Brontodon
1x Veil of Summer
1x Witch's Cottage
1x Witch's Oven
1x Woe Strider

Shoe

Where are you guys playing at? I'm near Redmond WA and trying to find a playgroup for basically any casual play. The stores here are all REALLY competative even for commander league

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This is down in Federal Way. We have some people who do build some pretty competitive decks, but we try to keep it tuned down somewhat for the Commander League, but there are some occasional players who show up with some pretty powerful decks and just try to win, ignoring our thematic point system. We also have some regulars who are still a bit newer and have gotten their pet decks to be rather scary. So I think the power level might be a bit high, while still generally casual. The people who consistently score the most points in the League are the ones who build decks to match the themes, not necessarily the same as the ones who win the most games.

This particular deck wasn't built for the league but was part of an event run by a different organization (South Sound Magic), which has its own system.

Shoe

It seems like all the fun magic near seattle gets played down south. Everywhere up near Bel-Red area and north is REALLY competative. Federal way is a bit of a drive but so was lynnwood, maybe I'll show up sometime