Howdy

L

Landkiller

Whassup? I just stumbled across this website from Mtgnews, and thought I'd sign up. I have played Magic for about 5 years, and although I keep trying tournament play once in a while, casual play beats it like a red-headed stepchild.

Deck
56 Strip Mine
4 Brass Man
Now all I need is 51 Strip Mines...

D

Darsh

YO MAN! WASSUP? Welcome to the insanity that is the CPA! I'm a little hyper today. hey wave your hands in the air like ya just don't care!

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA members!

Everyone here is crazy, and those who claim to be sane are lying. Don't be afraid; we won't hurt you as long as you don't steal my Shiny Objects. Zadok will be coming along soon witht he famous "Nickname Speech."

D

Darsh

He probably won't since it's getting late...
We will, We will, ROCK YOU!!!!

Z

Zadok001

[me] sticks out his tongue at Darsh. [/me]

What, you think I go outta business after dark? You think I *shudder* SLEEP? :) J/K. My girlfriend would absolutely KILL me if I didn't sleep once in a while...

Welcome aboard, Landkiller. I hope never to see you IRL, since that deck would utterly demolish all of mine. (No pun intended, if anyone even got that...)

And now, for the (bum-BUM!) Nickname speech...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

It's after midnight on a thursday, GO TO SLEEP ZADOK! You got school tomorrow remember?;)

N

Namielus

Nope he doesn't, and this isn't late for us. Right about now is our check out time, 12:30am. Thats all week long my friend.

M

MrXarvox

Sleep is necessary to do evil, it takes a lot of energy :)
I am pure evil.

Brass men are weak! I kill them with Kjeldoran Dead!
You can't strip mine Blood pets! muahahahahahaha

Blood.. blood... blood... :D

H

Hawaiian mage

This is interesting, it's 6:00 PM over here...

Welcome! Worship me or die!

M

MrXarvox

Who would want to worship YOU, Hawaiian Mage?
You're just a demi-god.
I've been a full-fledged god for 5.2 billion years.
I remember my childhood, playing who-can-create-intelligent-life-first-and-then-wipe-them-out with the other little gods, I was only 1.3 billion...

N

nodnarb24

Hi, I'm am completely insane but I've been forced to take these pills to keep me "normal".

L

Landkiller

Bows down to worship Mr. Xardox's pure evil;)
Yeah, actually now that I think of it that deck isn't the best idea.

D

dw51688

Life comes, life goes.

[me]bows at Mr. Xarvox's feet and kisses the hem of his robe[/me]

M

MrXarvox

GAAA!!! Landkiller!!! you spelled my name wrong!!!!
I've killed non-CPA members for less than that!!!