Howdy all

T

tborren

New member here. I hope to be able to add to the boards in the days and weeks to come.

Tony

D

Darsh

Hey Tony, you know me as mphoenix.
Welcome to the CPA, don't let the crazies scare you away.:)

M

MrXarvox

Crazies? There're no crazies HERE.

They're all in the PSYCHIATRIC WARD.

The WUNDINDLINYGS have conquered.

Slahgrumpacious will rise again!!!

Z

Zadok001

Ignore them, but treat 'em nice - They _do_ bite. :)

Welcome to the CPA, whoever you are... Darsh knows you, so I'll assume you were introduced to this place by him. Have fun, and enjoy your time here! Welcome aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Actually, I think you can do 'em in the "Edit Profile" area now, so I'm fairly superfluous, but oh, well. :)

G

Gerode

I HAVE ESCAPED THE WUNDINDLYNIG GUARDS! HA HA HA!

Oh. Welcome to the Funny Farm, tborren! :D

*The security zaps Gerode with a taser, and drags his unconscious body back to the Psychiatic Ward.

A

Apollo

Welcome! It sounds like you are here to stay (unlike many of our new members), which I'm happy to here.

F

fuzzy510

Welcome to the Convulsing Parrot Armory. Allow myself to introduce.....myself. I am Fuzzy.

/begin{Zadok needs to keep up with the times speech}
Gosh. Zadok, you REALLY need to keep up with the times.
/end{Zadok needs to keep up with the times speech}

Oh. By the way. If you want to see something funny, say "Greater Good sucks." in any thread that Zadok001 has posted in.

Nice to meet you!

D

Daggertooth

Hi, How ya doing I'm Da....:eek: Fuzzy!!! :mad: AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG.

Daggertooth instantly tackles fuzzy and starts to pound him.

Okay, that was pointless, But welcome anyway.

Daggertooth

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

That wasn't pointless, it was...pointyless.

Welcome to the <Insert funny word that begins with a C here> <Insert funny word that begins with a P here> <Insert funny word that begins with an A here>!

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Welcome

:: takes a funny word that begins with a C, a funny word that begins with a P and a funny word that begins with a A, and starts juggling them::

Yeah baby!!