How many stable Magic Sites are there?

M

Mikeymike

A lot - which is why I can't understand why magicthegathering.com is constantly down. I'm assuming since they are corporately owned that they host there own servers - either that or they've got the worst professional ISP I've ever seen. Get a UNIX box for crying out loud and pay someone to administer it.

Everytime I notice it down in the next week I will log it here.
7-29-02 / 11:00-11:30pm EST, Up at 11:36pm

Yeah I'm whiney right now, I'm still at the office going on 14 hours. And I have to get up in 7 hours.

J

Jigglypuff

Yeah, magicthegathering.com is down a lot more than, say, the CPA. Do you think they use Windows NT?:eek: :eek:

Let's all place bets on how many hours it will be down this week. I'll say 6 hours.

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

We bet the monkey on 9 hours of down time...

attaching a picture of one of us for Jiggley Puff (Da puff man? thats annoying)

HELP US RULE THE WORLD!!! we'll give you gold,
Nightstalkers

Attachments

J

Jigglypuff

Are you making fun of the Jigglypuff? Because I will use my ultra super powers to beat you down! Fear me, for I am the Jigglypuff.

(- Steve -)

Attachments

F

FoundationOfRancor

I *still* dont understand why the nightstalkers carry guns...

Yeah, magic sites do tend to go down alot....one of the many reasons I love this one.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Originally posted by Jigglypuff
Do you think they use Windows NT?:eek: :eek:
The file extensions are .asp (Active Server Pages, a MS incarnation), which only runs (well) on a Windows architecture. So, most likely.

J

Jigglypuff

Horrors!!:eek: :eek:

What's wrong with UNIX? I use it a lot. I guess they don't want people to see their site.

(- Steve -)