How can I find my DCI number?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I think you're going to have to e-mail them.

Are you going to the legions prerelease Spidey?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The one in Rockville, right? I should be wearing my Spidey sweatshirt again... going to play in the 32 man tourney.

E

EricBess

There is a tool for looking up DCI numbers. I'll look it up and PM it to you. Is your real name on the profile? If not, PM me.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll be there, particpating in the main event. I'll probably be hanging around the games comics and stuff booth before the main event starts.

I'll keep an eye out for you Spidey:D

N

Nightstalkers

Should we participate in a 15 man or more tournament?

Its the prerelease and all but we still don't know about this iron man contest rules thing.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Spidey, this was taken directy from today's magicthegather.com article on the prerelease:

If you already have a DCI number but you don’t remember it, don’t worry. The organizer should be able to find it for you from the DCI database.

E

EricBess

Which is exactly what I did :D If anyone else needs their DCI number, PM me your name and I'll look it up for you.

BTW, while the organizer can look it up for you, it is typically very distracting to do so. Prereleases are incredibly busy at that point of the day.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the reason why I asked was that my friend thought he needed it to preregister for me and it turned out he didn't, and the prerelease in Maryland has a book that I always used to look it up before.

Hey Azreal, it was unfortunate that Thursday was my last workday of the week; I had no idea who to look for. I don't know if you made it but no one came up to me...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I was there, I played in the main event as I usually do. It was so crowded there, I looked for you, but found three friends from college instead. I did spend most the time between matches hangin' around the Games, Comics, and Stuff table though.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

it wasn't in the hall where the prerelease took place, it was right outside the entrance by the little tables, and the stairs that led up to the hotel lobby.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That was the one where the guy had cards for sale in different binders for each set, right?

I got some cards from him, but perhaps you were playing when I was looking.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yeah, that was probably Ed, long black hair, skinny.