How about a few more?

I

Istanbul

Chaotic Attack (1R)
Instant
Flip a coin.
If the flip comes up heads, all attacking creatures get +1/+0 until end of turn.
If the flip comes up tails, sacrifice a creature.
You may repeat this process as many times as you wish.

Deranged Werefox (1RG)
Creature - Barbarian Fox
R: Deranged Werefox gains first strike until end of turn.
1G: Deranged Werefox gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
2/2

Virulent Plague (B)
Enchantment
During your upkeep, you may put a -1/-1 counter on a creature you control.
If you do, you may put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.

Light Brigade (2WW)
Creature - Knight
Creatures blocking Light Brigade become tapped.
Creatures blocking or blocked by Light Brigade don't untap during their controller's next untap step.
W: Light Brigade gains first strike until end of turn.
2/2

Imitate (2UUU)
Enchantment
When Imitate comes into play, choose a permanent.
Treat Imitate as an exact copy of that permanent.
Imitate still counts as an enchantment.

I

Istanbul

Mox Scroll Lotus (0)
Artifact
T: Add as many mana to your mana pool as you like, in any color combination you like.
If Mox Scroll Lotus is in your library at any time, you lose the game.
Too good to be true.

D

DÛke

Is there even a point behind Mox Scroll Lotus? It's still playable, believe it or not. There's this artifact from Arabian Nights, I believe, that allows a player to put into his hands any card that's "out of the game."

Imitate is not that great. Confiscate costs 4UU, and allows you to even gain control of the permanent, therefore removing a possible threat. Imitate doesn't deal with the possible threat. I think it should cost 3UU, or even 1UUU, but 3UU sounds nice.

Light Brigade...eh...nothing new. It's so easily killed to fully exploit its ability. A 2/2 for 2WW is rarely a good deal. I suppose this is playable in some ultra defensive deck or something...but I'm so not sure...

Now Virulent Plague is playable. I would play it with Ravenous Rates and Bone Shredders...all those creatures with echo, or those creatures that are just chumps with a one-shot good ability. I like it.

Deranged Werefox is nothing I like at all. I think, at least, it should naturally have the First Strike, and it'd still be not that great. It is playable though, but like I said above, a 2/2 for 4 mana is rarely that great, and this does not seem to be an exception.

Chaotic Attack is what I really like. Original, playable, *and* balanced. I'd really play it. I think it's good in a very creature-heavy deack, or those saproling decks. This card is wonderful. Heh, if I have 6 or more creatures on the board, I would without hesitation cast Chaotic Attack...

...besides, I never have lost a coin-flip -- ask anyone whom I engaged in an Apprentice match. :)

I

Istanbul

Deranged Werefox's CC has been changed. 2RG was a little high.

Light Brigade shuts up anything that gets into combat with it for a turn...for example, if I have a Light Brigade in play and you have one wall, you won't successfully hold me off. Gaining first strike is just an added bonus.

Imitate won't get rid of a threat, true...but Confiscate won't duplicate an already-useful card in play. Don't compare it to Confiscate, compare it to Clone.