Housing Rescue Bill - Your thoughts

E

EricBess

Really? Was one candidate more at fault than the other, or do you just think that one is more likely to control it better? They both voted for it and I don't see any evidence that either one is going to be particularly responsible with it. All I see is more typical government crap.

E

EricBess

I assume you are talking about his blog entry from 10/13 since that's the only entry that seems to be about politics (duh :D). I also assume you read what he said and I'm still sort of confused about the "no" vote...after all, he's not really telling people not to vote. What he's really saying is that you should become informed, and if you aren't smart enough to do that, then please leave the voting up to the people who are.

Unless you don't consi...nevermind ;)

But seriously, I completely agree with what he is saying. And I notice that he is careful to point out "flaws" of both political parties/candidates. Honestly, after reading what he says, I cannot say that I'm 100% certain of who he is voting for, which is unusual when someone rights something like this. Usually, they can't help but let their oppinion shine through.

Killer Joe

I'm beginning to think that I may not be informed enough to make an informed descision as the case of this housing bill.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
It's fairly simple..... those who have been fiscally responsible will now pay for those you were not.....

Welcome to the new America..... liberal or conservative, both will bend you over and...... well you get the idea or you feel the pain.....