home made card articles

D

Duster

hey hey guys,

I've been considering writing a series of articles showing the processes of card design. What I was wondering is if anyone minds me using their cards posted anywhere on the CPA to highlight some points.

Here's the catch, I can say what I want about your card.
Bear in mind however that I'm not out to get anyone or hurt feelings, so don't be too frightened :)

Also, as a part of this series, I'm considering developing a set! So...I would also like to know if anyone objects to me using their cards in my set. If I do decide to use a card, I can modify it if I like however, in essence, I will have the final say over cards.

This is all strictly hypothetical and I'm just looking for comments, feedback and answers to my questions at this point :)

thank ya thank ya,
duster :p

I

Istanbul

I don't mind a bit. In fact, if you want, I can tell you how I design some of my cards.

D

DÛke

I don't mind at all myself. It's a neat idea. Finally, articles I *want* to read.

I can tell you how *I* go about making my cards also, or I can simply answer some questions concerning cark-making.

D

Duster

wonderful!
if anybody wants to, I would love to see some of your ideas and methods on making cards!

thanks,
d

F

FoundationOfRancor

Sure, use any of mine you want. I cant wait to read the article, are you writing it for a site, or just for yourself?

D

Duster

i'll probably be writing a series of articles, and i'd like to post to a site, which will probably be the cpa, hopefully, if i can do a good job, it'll give us some publicity.

don't be expecting them too soon however, i'm a terrible procrastinator :)

take it easy,
d