Holloween Colours?

Ferret

Staff member
Whatever happened to all the pretty colours? I really liked the old orange & black - reminded me of my cat, Mugwort...

-Ferret

"...too bright and sunny..."

T

train

That's almost the name of a Wizard's school in Harry Potter, You should sue for likeness infringement and get in on some of that dough!!!

Ferret

Staff member
My cat's name is actually named after a root that's good for healing minor bruises...I'm afraid it predates Harry Potter by a few millenia.

-Ferret

"...of all the things to turn Malfoy to be turned into..."

T

train

I remember selling mugwort, I think, when I managed a GNC...

I'll admit though I didn't know what it did, and I believe it was mixed with something else...

By the way - "Do you need any Shark Cartilage, it's on sale today?!!!" What freaked me out was people buying aloe vera juice and charcoal pills!!!

Gaud, that was the pits!!!:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The old color scheme went away about 2 years ago, on the CPA's first year anniversary. I can't really remember the reasons Ed gave, but something like this is easier to read and stuff.

Ferret

Staff member
Bah!

I remember that was The Dojo's excuse when they changed colours...

-Ferret

"...at least it's not red on black..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, talk to Ed, he's the one that made the decision...

If you have the time, maybe you can do a search and find the thread where he announced the change. It was quite heated, as I recall... Hetemti would have been a good ally of yours :)

Ferret

Staff member
Eh? Whatever. I really haven't been around that much to make too many comments. The new scheme is really quite nice and I love how things have gone over the past three years. I'm really quite proud to be a part of it.

-Ferret

"...we fear change - this is why I only carry bills..."