Hiya

S

Sammy Dead-O

Hey; I just signed up. I dunno what else to put here...

Um, I live in Georgia and teach music to kids in an afterschool program. I also play the drums in a ska band.

I like Magic.

I wish Anaba Shaman was a 3/3.

Hey again.

K

K9Archmage

Do waht? Oh wait, your not Apollo! Oh well, you've finally gotten so insane that you became sane. or perhaps your so insane that you can somehow make us think that you are sane. Anyways, here are the rules, newbie:

1: DONKEYS RULE
2: Always buy my high-quality,high-res merchandise
3: adf;japowefjpawoejf;oajf
4: There is no fourth rule.

Hoipa

A

Apollo

All right! I finally get to use the clown car! Don't worry, PPE gave me access to his alternate plane.

[me]reaches into the clown car and pulls out a table. He then reaches in and brings out pies for everyone! Apollo then takes a test bite of an apple pie and spits it out in disgust.[/me]

Give me a break, guys, this is my first time using the Easy Bake oven.

[me]thinks for a second, then reaches into the clown car and pulls out grilled cheese sandwiches and macaroni and cheese for everyone![/me]

You'll have to settle for these while I work out the kinks. I wish PPE had given me a recipe book, too...

Oh yeah, welcome!:)

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! :) Unfortunately (or fortunately), CPAers are spread all across the nation, so it's rare to have one in your immediate vicinity. Welcome in, though!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

F

Fire Slinger

Welcome to the CPA! Enjoy your stay, cause you can check out in time you like, but you can never leave...

T

Teferi

welcome! don't worry about any luntics trying to kill you, everyone here is essentially harmless....