G

Griffion2000

Welcome to this insane assylum we call the CPA..... :D

[me] gets tougn tighed trying to pronoune his name [/me]

Anyway..... ;)

PM me if you have questions about cheese doodles :rolleyes:

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome, weak minded mortal. I am Ka-moho-ali'i, the Hawaiian mage. I am an AEtherial Avatar the can controle you and everything you love.

Fear me, for I am god! Hwaa ha ha ha!

F

Fire Slinger

Welcome!

Just ignore H-Mage. He has a inferiority complex and has to subjugate new members to make himself feel better. ;)

L

Landkiller

Hi, welcome, and stuff.

Run, quick before...

[me] dies and falls over.

A

Apollo

Welcome! You'll get some speeches soon; I'd steal them and bring them to you myself, but I'm a lazy bum.

H

Hawaiian mage

Fire slinger just likes to try and confuse newbies into giveing him their money. He'll probably do it eventually too. Your only hope is to send it all to me so I can keep it safe for you.

K

K9Archmage

Yes! LIsten to the all-mighty Hawaiian Mage! He is trustworthy!

Here are the rules:

1: Donkeys RULE!
2: Always write "HOipa" at the end of your posts
3: Always buy my high-quality merchandise
4: There is no fourth rule

Hoipa

Z

Zadok001

Hiya! :) Welcome aboard!

When Apollo mentioned speeches, he was referring at least in part to yours truly. Thus, your copied and pasted not-very-unique-and-beautiful-snowflakey nickname speech Part 1!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

J

Jaws10387

I should start stealing it again... :D
Maybe next time.
Anmyway, welcome to the CPA! :)
I hope that some of the others on the site din't scare you away. I am one of the few members on this site close to being sane. :p

F

Fire Slinger

You dont have to give me any money...unless you want too. Not that I could use it...wait, what am I saying??? Send me all the money you don't what!

K9Archmage: Yes there is a rule #4.

Rule #4: See Rule #1.

K

K9Archmage

Fire slinger, the fourth rule is:
4: see number 5
and 5 is:
5: see number 4

HOipa

M

MrXarvox

I misdirect it to rule #67.3, which states that "all must give their souls, to appease Lord Tzyver"

F

fuzzy510

I misderect that to rule #pi, stating that fuzzy510 is supreme ruler of the Universe, not to mention the CPA.

[me]scratches his head, trying to figure out why he was even posting here in the first place.[/me]

Oh yeah! Hi. Remember, no matter what Ransac says, I am the strangest person here.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh yes and i misdirect to rule #Q that states, all rules are now null and void, except in guam, which doesn't really exist