Hi!

H

Hawaiian mage

You have a 5 second head start before we get the spiked paddles and hunt you down across the nation.

Z

Zadok001

Oh, nevermind. :)

Hiya, welcome aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

nodnarb24

[me]goes chasing after the newbie with the spiked paddle.[/me]

Oh wait, your not a veteran yet. Oh well.

S

Smithy

Hey, you got a nickname speech from Zadok :cool:

Welcome to Forum City Central.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hi, and welcome to the oddness that is the CPA. I'll make food later, i just had a long day today

H

Hawaiian mage

Your name should have beem Mox Lotus, instead of Lotus Mox.

A

Apollo

Welcome! Guess what: you're going to be the first ever to get the Classic forum speech!!! Aren't you thrilled?

But guess what else: Zero is supposed to give you that speech. Only she hasn't given it to anyone. So I'm gonna have to steal it. The only problem is, she hasn't posted it anywhere. In fact, I'll bet she doesn't even know what it will be. So I will have to use my powerful powers of precognition and fortell the future to determine what the classic speech will be. Here goes nothing!

/begin{classic speech}
Hiya. As a new member, you probably have a lot of questions or polls you want to post. But before you do anything like that, head over to the Classic forum to see some of the polls that have been posted many times before. Please, share your input on each one, and don't post repeats of any that are there. In the Classic forum, you can see polls on topics such as age, music, hometown, favorite Magic color, etc. We encourage you to look there, and Happy Posting!:D
/end{Classic speech}

Did that sound good off the top of my head?

L

Lotus Mox

Whoa I got the the nickname speech from ZADOK, and the first classic forum speech from Apollo. I'm thrilled for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

anyway thanks, cya in the other fora.

K

K9Archmage

These are the forgotten rules of the forum:

1: Worship the all-mighty donkeys
2: Post frequently in Home-made cards
3: Always buy my premium merchandise in the arena
4: There is no fourth rule

Hoipa

Z

Zero

Theres no need for it really, I jsut wanna show off my CLASSIC SPEECH POWERS!!!!

/begin{classic speech}
Hey ya'll! I know your a new member, and I dig that! I also know you'll probably have a lot of questions or polls you want to post. But before you do anything like that, head over to the ole Classic forum to see some of the polls that have been posted many times before! Please, post what YOU think on each one, and don't post repeats of any that are there. In the Classic forum, there are all kinds of questions! From Age to music, Sports to games, and even one on your favorite Blastoderm Kill method, it has you covered. So, Welcome, and enjoy the Classic Forum!
/end{Classic speech}

Welcome and Enjoy!