hi

A

Apollo

Welcome!

Icon things? You mean when you start a thread? You just pick one, and it appears next to the thread. It doesn't really matter, it's just another cool thing on this site.

Speaking of cool things, you see those little orange nickname thingies under people's names (Bird Boy, for me)? Well, if you want one, just personal message Zadok001 and tell him whatcha want. And now that I've stolen his little speech, he'll have to think of something original to say! [WATCH me prove you wrong! :) --Zadok001]

Hey Zadok! Niener, niener, neiner!

[/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}]

[HA! --Zadok001]

Apollo

N

nanokill

welcome to CPA
let me try to be first to welcome u

the icons with the smily faces are just message postings
the icons at the bottom of your post are your profile, search, personal messages, edit button, and quote button.
well have fun, keep posting, keep updated

by the way do u have apprentice, if not u can download from it http://www.dragonstudios.com , it is an online magic gaming module

Ciao for now

[Edited by nanokill on August 22nd, 2000 at 08:56 PM]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::pulls up in the Welcome Stationwagon with pies::

First things first. Welcome to the CPA. We are pretty much good people, but cross me on the battle posts and I'll turn these pies against you.

Second, you will eventually want a little red nickname. In order to get one you just have to ask. I forget the guy's name(some1 help me out here?), but you send him a private message and he will give you the name you request.

Have pie and fun. Peace.

S

Sleepy

how do i find that zodak guy? i want mine to be "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

i like pie. thanks again

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum!

And it's Zadok you're looking for, Mister Sleepy. Zodak sounds like some mutant photo-developing shop...

By the bye ... what happened to Dopey and the rest of the horizontally-challenged miners? ^_^

Enjoy!

Z

Zadok001

:) Hiya! Let's see... At the time of this posting, I have thoroughly edited Apollo's post, PMed you, and edited one other post in this thread for typos... :) Wheee!

Needless to say, I'm Zadok001, the one who is so often referred to as "Nickname guy." If you want a nickname, check your Private Messages (main forum page, WAY at the bottom), or just PM me from here by clicking the little button at the base of this post with 'PM' on it. :)

D

dw51688

hey sup sleepy, we have many psychos here, and a few cannibals. :D and moi the psycho pyro who loves fire. AAHHH FIRE HOW I LOVE YOU. OW THAT's HOT.

S

Sleepy

zadok, sorry about mispelling your name. as you may have noticed sometimesi dont spell too good. ill try to work on that. theorgg im onlien at work so i dont think i can do the apprintice thing, though i appeciete it.the rest of the gang shuld be along anytime now whimsicle asnd i think dopeys alredy here. thanks