Hi

Z

Zadok001

Hiya! Welcome in! :) (Nice sig line... I hope you live somewhere other than Oregon... :) J/K)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

Welcome. I'm new here too. You will like this place.
I'm the Guy from the other post.

A

Apollo

Welcome! Although if you're friends with Jaws, I shudder to think of what's going to happen to the Battle Arena now...

Z

Zadok001

Good, good... A chance to ask our Resident Madman (Jaws) and his friend the same question at the same. :) What's up with the numbers at the end of your names? Any particular reason, or just 'Slam fist on numeric keypad?' :) J/K

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Mine has 2 reasons. one is cause that way it wil be the same as my messangers, mtgnews, icq, and email. The other won't be disclosed for certain reasons.

D

dw51688

Hi, I don't believe we've met. Hey, Apollo, you shudder to think what would happen in the Battle Arena. Now that you've seen. Do you think the same? Hehehe.