Hi

A

Asquith

Hi, I'm just getting back into Magic, Played it about 5 years ago back in middle school and just found all my cards the other day. It seems like no one around here plays anymore though. Anyone know of a place that people go to play around Las Vegas, NV?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

I don't think we have any active members from Las Vegas or even Nevada, unfortunately... :(

T

train

You could be the first active Nevada member though!...

welcome to the site... I'm Loco - I mean train...

let me know if there's anything Nightstalkers(site member) can do for you...:D :p

N

Nightstalkers

Have a good time on the forum.

Nightstalkers Inc. is currently active in your region. Would you like a recruition packet?

And matters of Nightstalkers Inc. are no concern of yours Train.

Nightstalker Shadow

T

train

I never mentioned they were a concern of mine..

I simply suggested that if asquith needed anything it could be accomplished by Nightstalkers...:cool:

N

Nightstalkers

Whatever Habuki and Exterra might have promised to you before is void. They're access to any funding and facilities has been revoked due to their last conflict of interest.

Nightstalkers Inc. is simply an organization Asquith, nothing more, nothing less. I am acting on the organizations behalf to correct a few mistakes a couple employee's have made.

Nightstalker Shadow

A

Asquith

What kind of an organization? Just wondering what it does.

N

Nightstalkers

I guess since I've been allowed to get onto the computer system again I'll take that question.

Nightstalkers Inc. is a small enterprise devoted to shadowing mankind and watching over few events which we take concern over. Our main achievements have been in the technological wonders we have created in the interim of these events.

Now you know what little knowledge we allow the world about us.

Oh, and have a good time while at the CPA, I've got the key to your room around here someplace unless train stole off with them again.

Nightstalker Exterra

E

EricBess

You have to sort of forgive the mild insanity levels around here occasionally. The more sane members usually hang out in the forum called.... Um, come to think of it, I don't think we have such a forum. Guess you just have to sort of get used to it.

Welcome :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Nightstalkers
Nightstalkers Inc. is a small enterprise devoted to shadowing mankind and watching over few events which we take concern over. Our main achievements have been in the technological wonders we have created in the interim of these events.
Now you sound like you should be an entry for Illuminati... ;)

T

train

Nightstalkers - do you have a secret ring with a skull on it?...

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Spiderman
Now you sound like you should be an entry for Illuminati... ;)
I'll let Habuki handle this, he's gifted at giving away everything.

Who do you think funded the production of Illuminati: New World Order CCG? Makes you think.

I was thinking that since I was doing such a great job exterra, I could have access to the lab back? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Nightstalker Habuki

Originally posted by train
Nightstalkers - do you have a secret ring with a skull on it?...
Are you daft? Then the world governments would simply look for people with the rings and we would no longer be a shadow agency. Could we survive? probably. Could we act as freely as we are now? Not in the slightest.

Nightstalker Exterra

M

Manpriest

Well, I'm new here as well and so far have found some entertaining things to read. Wanted to welcome you.