Hi Y'all

How do you feel that Mrs. Ferret is officially on the forum now?

• Who gives a crap if you are new?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey, heard a lot about you!

• Nice to meet you.

• I'm new too!

• Total voters
M

Mrs. Ferret

I'm techically new to the forum, as my husband is Ferret and lets me in on your posts every day. I just wanted to say "HI" and let you know that I'll be posting in the Off Topic board.
--Jenn

J

Jigglypuff

Hi, Mrs. Ferret!

I am a cute pink Pokemon. Don't be frightened by my extremely cute appearance.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

Didn't you register under another name a while back, when you alerted us to your website and that your husband had gone there when we were wondering when he went AWOL?

M

Mazzak

Velcome to the land where Wundindlinygs frolic free and unhindered by the cold grip of reality. See you in Off Topic, the best forum of all!

T

train

Welcome...

Don't listen to anything anyone says...

That's all we need is members thinking others are listening!...

:eek: Whoops...

Ferret

Staff member
Hey, I know you! You're that cute girl I get to hang out w/ every day!

-Ferret

"...Mrs. Weasel has shown her lovely face!"

Z

Zero T Katama

*Disclaimer: No Offense is meant to Mr and Mrs. Ferret for this*

*ahem*

A WITCH! A WITCH! THROW ER INTO THE POND!

Thank you. Nice to meet you actually :)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Hello. I am part of several extreme minorities. I am a Canadian, a Christian MTG player, a Black person, and a Morph Guy. I try not to be extremely right-wing, just objective and reasonable. The number of zealots who claim to be in the Body of Christ, yet have thrown His positive teachings out the window, interest me no more than the ultra-permissive pseudo-Xians who throw the rest of the Bible away.

Also, though I don't dig witchcraft or think it's a good course of action to begin with, I won't flip you off either with BrUN h3R @ TEH STAEK!1#@@#1`323 crap or with the idea that you don't deserve to be loved as a person. Jesus talked to people whose way of life he didn't agree with, rather than shutting them out.

A lot of the time, Ferret has taken what I said the wrong way, but the both of you can rest assured that I'm not hateful. Recently I've been debunking myths about the game and the community and working on a concept set. I've also written some game ideas and humor posts.

T

train

Hey, I know you! You're that cute girl I get to hang out w/ every day!
Ferret- That pick-up line is not that great... I used to get dirty looks and the occasional slap from it...:p

I am part of several extreme minorities. I am a Canadian, a Christian MTG player, a Black person, and a Morph Guy. I try not to be extremely right-wing, just objective and reasonable. The number of zealots who claim to be in the Body of Christ, yet have thrown His positive teachings out the window, interest me no more than the ultra-permissive pseudo-Xians who throw the rest of the Bible away.
Shiro - I never knew you were a Morph guy!...

*Train casts Backslide targeting Shiro...*

Whoa!... sorry 'bout that, just wanted to see if it would really work...:p

Ferret

Staff member
Actually, the way I met Jenn was a bit weird. We worked in the same call center at an ISP. I was in tech support and she was in billing. When she first started training, she was in a cube a couple rowes from me. I thought she was pretty cute and would occasionally find myself staring at her. She would notice and I would duck back into my cube. She found that endearing (if not, somewhat weird).

Later, I would find myself finding chances to talk to her. One day I was waiting for my best friend to pick me up from work, but he got in an accident that scrunched his car, so he couldn't come and get me (he was fine, BTW). So, after chatting w/ some friends I went up to her floor to see if she was at her desk and as I was stepping off the elevator, she stepping on to go to lunch so I jumped back on the elevator (scaring her, of course).
She offered to take me home and I got to introduce her to my pet ferret, Robertsmith and I asked her if she wanted to go out that night. She said yes and the rest, as they say, was history...

-Ferret

"...never underestimate the power of stalking!"

T

train

I think Robertsmith had a little something to do with that charm...

Cool Deal!!...

:cool: :D

Maybe Puff could pick up chicks by showing them his Jigglypuff... The PG-rated version...;)