hi there

A

allgoa

just registered, this seems like a fun place to get into magic online :)

i'd also like any pointers as to where go on IRC to get some playing company.. i'm on #magic-league at irc.zirc.org but it's so huge and high volume i don't know really who to talk to. any suggestions are appraised and taken as a token of appreciation :)

.pekka

C

Chaos Turtle

And you're right! This is a fun place! We're a diverse and nutty crowd, as you will soon discover.

I'll defer to someone with more recent experience regarding the IRC question, but I'm sure there will be someone here who knows all the hot rooms. (It's been awhile for me.)

Jump right in!

N

Nightstalkers

I'm active on IRC rooms if you happen to catch Habuki....

Well anyways... Welcome to the Casual Players Alliance and make yourself at home.

Train is anti-blue, so just watch your Islands and Counterpells and you'll be alright.

T

train

yeah - blue sucks major cajones...

Welcome!

hope you enjoy your stay... don't play much IRC, but do play MTGO... maybe I'll see you there sometime...:D :cool:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Heh, do it. I dare you. Everyone "talks" about playing Spellfire, but no one's played it for years now. I think you're bluffing... :p

Same goes for Wyvern, maybe moreso...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I'll play somebody Wyvern. I've still got the actual cards (even bought a store's inventory when they priced then at a quarter a pack) :)

I

Izaryo

toisiakin suomalaisia täälläpäin:D

"oh don't mind me i'm just talking to allgoa in finnish:D "

The Official Izaryo Welcoming Thingy!!!

*Raises Katana*

I raise my katana in your honor........