Hi, new member

N

nanokill

let me be first to welcome you to the cpa
welcome to our asylum. it has soft walls, warm jackets, nice inmates and great medication. any way welcome to the insanity

N

nanokill

any way here the thing see those little orange nickname they are countoursy of a guy named zadok001. here ya go zadok
/begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

You all know what I mean. Zodac hasn't done it in a while. Anyway, ::Runs around corner. Pulls back around with the Stationwagon of Welcomness. Pulls out pie and punch for everyone:: Welcome to the CPA.

N

nanokill

hey pie-eater share the wealth with our new friend. snowy.
pie-eater passes out pie. hey snowy what kind of pie do you like:D

A

Apollo

Yo! :D Everyone here's a loon, some more than others. I'm one of the more normal ones, and I think I'm a bird :)

N

nanokill

yeah if you want to annoy him just through bird seed on the ground. it drives him nuts.:D

N

Neo_Keo

welcome to the CPA I am the Minister of War all future battles that anyone participate please pm me the info of the purpose of the battle, why you are battling and what side do you claim.

Any ways have fun :D:D:D:D

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmmph, now someone else is doing the intro to the battle arena :(

Oh well, welcome anyway. I'll now have to find something else to take charge of...

S

Snowy

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Hey, somewhere else it said that Darsh was Apollo. But they both greeted me. I'm confused. And how do you do the smilies?

[That was just a joke, Snowy. And there is a link at the bottom or top of the pages that has all of the smilies on it. And Nano, I'm a phoenix. We don't eat birdseed. We eat pie :) But here ya go, DUke.--Apollo]

[Edited by Apollo on September 2nd, 2000 at 11:29 PM]

W

Whimsical

<waves hi> Welcome to the asylum!

Now if you were a female, there's this horizontally-challenged member here in the CPA who I think you're looking for ... he goes by the name Sleepy.

Snowy and Sleepy. Go figure. :)

Z

Zadok001

Yo! :) Welcome aboard!

Now, Whimsical, I know that meant something... But I'm not quite sure WHAT it meant...

S

Snowy

I'm not quite sure I get that either. But I'm a male, so I don't think this "sleepy" fellow is the one for me.

How did Apollo do that to my post? Can anyone do that? It seems like people would randomly screw up other people's posts.

D

Darsh

Apollo can do that because he has THE POWER (insert organ music here) but seriously he and a few others can do that because they have special administrative power to modify any post.

Look in the bottom right corner of the page, you see those administrative options? Thats what I'm talking about

W

Whimsical

Even I have no idea of what I'm talking about at times, mister Zadok sir... <waves hi to Snowy again>

As for the smilies bit ... just ask any of the old fogies around here and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to oblige you. Failing that (assuming you've got a terminal case of shynitis), there's a thread somewhere in the new members sections where another newcomer asked the exact same question and was answered in spades...

Happy posting, mister Snowy sir! :D

S

sageridder

look at the bottom of this page,click on smilies it's all there.:D :confused: :cool: :eek: :eek: :( :) :mad: :rolleyes: :p ;)

D

DÛke

...do you pretened you're Apollo? Are you [--edited for violent content--]...