Hi im somewhat new about magic but i have a good idea for a deck

G

GreenGiant

see its called a quick attack deck ok you get all your creatures with flying out and then choose half cheap and the other half sumwhat expensive then you get some counter spells (about 3) (if ya playing black get creature destroyers: if ya playing red get land destroyers and creature destroyers)

then you can get some of your creature enchantments and some other spells you might want to put in there and then add 1 land for each 2 creatures and spells there ya have it it should kick ass.

D

Dune Echo

Not to dis you or anything, but that's basic advice for just about anything. You sound like you may be spreading yourself out too far though. You may want to stick with just 2 routes to victory and try to see if that works.

D

Duel

Just out of curiosity, why did you pick those colors. My brother's deck seems familiar, but in blue and white.
Look, you start off with cloud sprites and Sanctum Custodians (4 of them are annoying) then hold back power sinks and counter spells until they play their combo or big spell. Bring out your massive flyers (Serra, Mahomati), and start a beatdown. Then, as a finisheing touch, throw in Cowardice. Prevent the next two damage to your opponent's creatures to bounce them back ton his/her hand and you have a win. Artifact mana works well in this deck, as does Cataclysm especially w/ my brother's land tax)
I have to agree with Dune that three methods of winning is spreading yourself to thin. You wouldn't want to give a little land destruction (not enough) and a little creature power. Two halves don't make a win.
Try instead, one way to victory (small flyers), one way of stalling (bounce, creature destruction, land destruction, but only one of these) and one backup (a little bit of burn) Just as a note: I happen to like the blue flyers, but white/red seems like a safer route for this deck.