Hi, I'm Rupert

N

Notepad

(sorry, title's a little joke from Fight Club...if you don't get it, it would take too long to explain)

Just so none of y'all go thinking Notepad is a new member, I may as well post this for those of you who do. Here:

Notepad = SeFRo

And in case that doesn't help, there's always the trusty sig line...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hi Notepad. It's nice to meet you... :p

Maybe you can start a brain parasites support group forum... ;)

R

Reverend Love

Stay away from SeFRo. He's the kinda guy who'd pee in the work coffee pot...

....god I kill me.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Reverend Love
Stay away from SeFRo. He's the kinda guy who'd pee in the work coffee pot...

....god I kill me.
Yeah, me too...

On a related note, my library hold on Invisible Monsters is finally ready for pickup. Yay!

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm... I put a bottle of jack daniels into the coffee pot, Sefro pisses in it, and train just dumps coat into it...

I feel sorry for the ones who drink that stuff now.

On a spinoff... I've met Rupert (Survivor) and still think he looks like a pirate. My friend could only describe him as being "Freaking Awesome"

R

Reverend Love

Yea Nighstalkers, when did you meet Rupert?

Also tell'm about the time Michael Jackson used your bathroom...or was that his sisters? :p

I love Goonies. Hear they're doing a remake.

R

Reverend Love

Because they've yet to suck the flavor and vibrance out of all previous works.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Reverend Love
I love Goonies. Hear they're doing a remake.
I wonder if Spielberg is doing it, and if so, WHY (I know, someone else already asked that question)??? Why not just just do a "re-mastered" version and re-release it? It worked for The Exorcist and Alien...

-Ferret

"If Corey Feldman were dead, he'd be spinning in his grave..."

D

DarthFerret

I think that if they are remaking goonies, they need Industrial Light and Magic to do the special effects.

Starships cruising along attacking the pirates ship at the end would be so much cooler!

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm afraid that if The Goonies got "special edition" treatment, the swords and guns would be diginatlly replaced with, oh I dunno, walkie-talkies. I half expect Chunk's ice cream pig-out to be replaced with a salad chow-dwon, out of sensitivity to fat people. And of course Sloth will be replaced entirely by a Wookie, out of sensitivity to the incredibly ugly.

N

Nightstalkers

Heh, he had a cousin or something who went to this school... He kinda came in to make her feel more special about herself...

Cute girl, but I still think he looks like a bloody pirate with the tiedie shirt and the beard.

Hey, maybe he can be an extra in a new waterworld movie.