Hi everyone

T

The Kuzya

Hey, i'm the newest member of the cpa forums. Just wanted to let everyone know. See ya guys later. By the way im 13 and a money tight newbie, so my advice (if i give it) may not be all that good.

D

Dark Horse

Hello, hello, and salutory salutations! Here at the CPA we engage in many funnerific fantasti activities, such as wombat fighting and ritualistic sacrifices of plant matter.

Whew, thats a relief to get off my shoulders. Hi :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hello and welcome! Your opinion matters to us! Please give us your input! [That sounds _so_ formulaic... :) J/K --Zadok001]

G

Griffith_se

I've Given out over 200 Bad pieces of advice, and bad ideas. So... don't sweat it. ;)

Z

Zadok001

That would be 279 so far, Griffith. :) J/K

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :) Bad advice is often the norm around here, but that's ok... More things to experiment with...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request, I'll give you one. :)
/end{nickname speech}

G

Griffith_se

I was just giving Myself a buffer. Not all My posts are bad advice, or bad ideas, some are pointless comments. :D

T

theorgg

Welcome to the CPA--and how did you get your name? It's VERY interesting...

T

The Kuzya

In response to the orgg's question, i got my name when i was horribly depressed about 8 months ago. I didnt want to be myself so i made up this guy called the Kuzya (Kuzya is russian for dude, sorta, im russian) Then i was pretending that i was him and i just developed like an alter ego or something like that. Just goes to show how insane i am.

W

Whimsical

<waves hi>

Age is nothing but a number.

Advice is highly subjective.

So is insanity.

Greed is part of human nature.

I have GOT to stop using dumb cliche`s.

I'm not suffering from insanity by the way.

I'm enjoying every moment of it.

Welcome!

A

Apollo

Wow, I can't compete with that, I'm just named after a bird that's named after a rocket that's named after a god.

But welcome! And don't worry, I haven't given good advice yet, and they still let me hang around :)