Hi everyone!

S

Seeker of Truth

Just saying hello to all the members. I've been reading posts in these forums for quite a while now (about three months, I think), and I've been really impressed with the kind of camaraderie I (usually) see between the members. This truly is a unique site for M:TG, and I'm looking forward to joining a forum where people's opinions are not only listened to, but respected.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Three months?!?! Wow, you should have joined sooner! :)

But glad you decided to join after all. Welcome!

S

Seeker of Truth

Ha, it was because I couldn't think up a good sig.

No, actually it's because I have a hard time joining into a new forum, because everyone else has been around for a while, so they know what they're doing, and I always feel lost at first. So, I just hung around for a while so that I could get an idea of how things worked and the general attitude of the forum members, and like I said, the way everyone is accepted and appreciated around here is one of the things that really impressed me.

G

garfobosonfire

Come glorious child and view the fruits of labor. This glorious place we have made is to be called, CPA. It is..........Magic Heaven. Plus u can make cool smilies:p

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome! Why no contact with us for 3 months? Thats not cool....
But again, Welcome!

A

Apollo

Hey Garbosonfire! "This glorious place we have made is to be called, CPA." Huh! "We have made?" You've been registered less than a month! Taking a little too much credit there, methinks. :) Of course, I'm not one to talk, I've only been here since February :D

Apollo

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think he wasnt refering to himself, just to the whole population of the CPA...

T

theorgg

welcome.

I have one question--do former seekers always have the description of an atog?

could you find that out for me?

G

garfobosonfire

I didnt mean we as in me and another person, I was using it in a view of all members of the CPA, even though it was mostly the founders but oh well, just u interpreted what I said wrongly.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure Apollo was just giving you a hard time. ;)

Seeker, I've been here a while, and I would like to welcome you to our humble abode. We're glad to have you aboard!

Oh, and don't mind Orgg. He's been MIA for a while (I think he did a Rip Van Winkle, personally ;)) and he seems a bit disoriented since he came back. He's usually a pretty decent sort of guy, though he does tend to hurl boulders around when he gets upset.

[me]quickly ducks behind a large tree...[/me]

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Welcome Seeker!
Multani, Maro Sorcerer.

BTW: Watch out for my treetrunk.
and..
I posting this from LA on MY vacation.
You should feel complimented. :D