Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Seeker of Truth, May 18, 2000.

1. Seeker of Truth New Member

Just saying hello to all the members. I've been reading posts in these forums for quite a while now (about three months, I think), and I've been really impressed with the kind of camaraderie I (usually) see between the members. This truly is a unique site for M:TG, and I'm looking forward to joining a forum where people's opinions are not only listened to, but respected.
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Three months?!?! Wow, you should have joined sooner! :)

But glad you decided to join after all. Welcome!
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tag Guard

Whoops.... can't believe I'm wasting my 400th post on this.... :)
  4. Spaceman Spiff New Member

Welcome Seeker!
  5. Apollo Bird Boy

Hey, welcome. But why'd you wait 3 months?

Apollo
  6. Seeker of Truth New Member

Ha, it was because I couldn't think up a good sig.

No, actually it's because I have a hard time joining into a new forum, because everyone else has been around for a while, so they know what they're doing, and I always feel lost at first. So, I just hung around for a while so that I could get an idea of how things worked and the general attitude of the forum members, and like I said, the way everyone is accepted and appreciated around here is one of the things that really impressed me.
  7. garfobosonfire New Member

Come glorious child and view the fruits of labor. This glorious place we have made is to be called, CPA. It is..........Magic Heaven. Plus u can make cool smilies:p
  8. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Welcome! Why no contact with us for 3 months? Thats not cool....
    But again, Welcome!
  9. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

STALKER!!! (j/k) :D
    Welcome to the CPA.:)
  10. Apollo Bird Boy

Hey Garbosonfire! "This glorious place we have made is to be called, CPA." Huh! "We have made?" You've been registered less than a month! Taking a little too much credit there, methinks. :) Of course, I'm not one to talk, I've only been here since February :D

Apollo
  11. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

I think he wasnt refering to himself, just to the whole population of the CPA...
  12. theorgg Slob

welcome.

I have one question--do former seekers always have the description of an atog?

could you find that out for me?
  13. Apollo Bird Boy

I know, just giving him a hard time. :D
  14. Seeker of Truth New Member

theorgg:
    :confused:

I'm not sure I'd know what to look for...
  15. garfobosonfire New Member

I didnt mean we as in me and another person, I was using it in a view of all members of the CPA, even though it was mostly the founders but oh well, just u interpreted what I said wrongly.
  16. TomB Administrative Assistant

I'm sure Apollo was just giving you a hard time. ;)

Seeker, I've been here a while, and I would like to welcome you to our humble abode. We're glad to have you aboard!

Oh, and don't mind Orgg. He's been MIA for a while (I think he did a Rip Van Winkle, personally ;)) and he seems a bit disoriented since he came back. He's usually a pretty decent sort of guy, though he does tend to hurl boulders around when he gets upset.

[me]quickly ducks behind a large tree...[/me]
  17. Apollo Bird Boy

See above--just razzing you. :D

Apollo
  18. garfobosonfire New Member

Sorry to get mad!! Thats cool man!! hehe!!
  19. Seeker of Truth New Member

TomB:

I'll keep that in mind...:)
  20. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

Welcome Seeker!
    Multani, Maro Sorcerer.

BTW: Watch out for my treetrunk.
    and..
    I posting this from LA on MY vacation.
    You should feel complimented. :D