Hi all

J

Jerhova

I just joined the CSA. I think the idea of a group apart from the 'professional' i-buy-for-$1000-cards-and-win-a-tournament guys is great. I also have a website with lots of useful information about Magic, especially for the casual player.

http://www.migoutpost.com

Greets :)
Jerhova

N

nodnarb24

Hi, I'm one of the sane CPA members.

[me]laughs histerically[/me]

D

Darsh

WOW! Great site you have there. Welcome to the cpa! Hope you stay awhile and have fun!

S

sageridder

welcome great people,cool site, much fun.
at the bottom of page get cool smilies and code
pm zadok001 for inpressive sig, most of all go nuts and you'll fit in fine.

G

Gerode

Hi, I'm one of the insane CPA members!

Don't be afraid of all the psychos here. They won't hurt you ;)

Ask nanokill if you need help out of your CPA straight jakcet; his advice helped me out a lot.

[me] sees shiny object in another room, frantically runs out of Newbie ward to take it [/me]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::puts on ruskie fur hat.:: Stalin wants bread, no food for Russians. IOW I'm not cooking today. I'm tired as hell cuz my dm killed my character today. So i'm just hanging out. ::eek:rders pizza and soda:: i will pay though

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]slips Jahova a 50.[/me]

Be good boy now and add MTGcraft to your links page.

Now besides that, welcome to the CPA!

J

Jerhova

* Jerhova receives 50 from Hawaiian mage *

Thanks ;)

Sane or insane, thanks all of you for your replies. I am already feeling very much at home here :)

btw. I made the link to mtgcraft which I must say is also a great site. I did not know there were other sites who have both Magic and RPG as a theme (like the MiG Outpost). Hawaiian mage, maybe you can return the favour?

Greets,
Jerhova

E

ErinPuff

I'm another insane CPA member.. just 8 more posts until veteran status! Spam spam spam spam spam! ;)

*disclaimer: this is not trying to encourage newbies or anyone else to spam*

D

Darsh

Hey ErinPuff how many more posts until verteran status?;)

Just remember kiddies, theres no such thing as spam in the battle arena or off topic.:):p:)

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll try and get your site on MTGcraft, but its not my site. I only manage the RPG there.

But I'll try none the less.

Z

Zadok001

*The following should be read in an extremely happy and exuberent voice, while jumping up and down in glee*

GOOD MORNING!!!! :) I didn't sleep! I didn't sleep! I didn't sleep (much)!

I am therefore hyper!

And I'm Zadok! The guy mentioned above. :)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}