hey u! yeah u! read this post first

T

Teferi

I enjoy the magic storyline, some of u don't some of u do, i being one who likes the storyline, am saddened by the run down state of the storyline forum, so i will try (note:try) to pump it back up and make people post here again, so i'm of to start some topics here

T

Teferi

the main reason why i'm doing this is cause of fuzzy idea to close the forum, i don't want that to happen

G

Griffith_se

I'll give You something to respond to.
I think it was Time Stream's, not sure.
Radiant tore out Urza's eye's (might stone, meek stone).
How in the world did he get out of that one?

M

MrXarvox

maybe he beat the smeg out of radiant and took them back? I don't know. if he could get ahold of them again he could easily put them back in and all, beign a planeswalker.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

When Radiant was so stupid to put the stones together, they made a bigggg light that fried Radiant's brains and then went back inside Urza's head.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hot though...

(That whole radiant-eye thing always confused me...)

M

manchot_13

ok, story buffs, question from a friend:

Crovax was on the weatherlight right? What was he doing there? how did he get there?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

his family was slaughtered, partly by him going insane and all, and partly from morinfen and gallowbraid, gallowbraid killed rofellos, and Crovax, a nobleman from Urborg joined the crew in rofellos' place in order to find his families guardian angel, whom he set free, and shortly after was abducted into rath

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh yeah, and radiant did rip out the mightstone and the meekstone, from Urza, and he would have died, in fact he was dying, but like Nifallor said, she stupidly put them together, killing her, and healing Urza, that lucky little punk

C

Cateran Emperor

What Azreal said.

I used to rule over these boards, but no one came for so long that I kinda forgot about them. :(

It's fitting that someone named after one of the major players would reopen this forum. Kudos oh prodigy of Tolaria!

It's good to be home! :cool: