Hey Ramsac! Bring the pie!

A

Apollo

[me]and his clown car are seen driving off through a planar portal. He is not seen for days, though cackling is heard continually from the portal. Finally, Apollo drives out, still cackling. "At last, they are completed!" he screams. Then, pouring out of the portal behind him come hordes of giant mutated pies with legs.[/me]

Finally, I have duplicated Pie-Eaters recipe! My Orc horde, along with the pie army, shall be unstoppable!

[me] orders his Orcs to attack Ramsac. A wave of Orcs falls on him, swinging clubs and axes wildly. Most of them hit each other, but at last one club connects with Ramsac's skull. Then, one of Apollo's mutant pies throws himself on top of the fallen Ramsac. Muffled screams are heard as he is immersed in the sticky apple pie goo. He thrashes, but eventually drowns in the delicious concoction.[/me]

You cannot hope to defeat me! Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!

[me]then runs around and hands out free pie (the regular kind) to anyone that happens to be in the vicinity.)[/me]

K

K9Archmage

NOOO! HOw evil can you be? YOU THROUGH APPLE PIE AT HIM! You are a monster! Thanx! :)

HOIPA!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My turn.

*Ransac looks at his brother Ramsac. After several minutes, Ransac kicks Ramsac in the balls. After Ransac's parents tell him to stop beating up on his little brother, Ransac does it again.*

And now, the coup-de-gras.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Ramsac is wearing black clothing.*

I love doing that.

Ransac cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Ramsac 2rr
enchantment

sacrifice a ram: destroy target cpa member.

Oh, man. THat cracks me up... HAHAHAHAH! LMFHO

Anyways...
[me] grabs a spoon and throws it at Ramsac's head. The spoon bounces of, and hits a boat, that swims into a teapot and turns it on, which heats up a balloon, which pops and makes a bowling ball roll down a board, which hits Ramsac in the nuts, which can no longer be used for pleasure[/me]

I almos feel sorry for him....
*snicker*

Hoipa