Hey, Puff!

D

dw51688

Erinpuff? Please don't talk about scuds. On my science team I am on water quality and on a week, I study those little organisms for like um 6-7 hours. STUPID SCUDS!

...blah de blah, class 2 for water quality cleaness... BLAH!

I hate water quality. But yet I love it. :):(

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yo dw, your school has a science team? cool. where do you live? im in college, and when i was in reg school our school didn't have a science team. i live for science.

Killer Joe

I know the Cadets of Bergen County from New Jersey.
I marched in the Blue Devils from Concord, California waaaaaaaaaaay back in 1982, we won Drum Corps International (the other DCI) that year and were also undefeated.
Drum Corps, ....ahhhhhh.....brings me back to the old days of marching timpani :):(

Didja know that there used to be marching CHIMES, too!?

M

Multani

This looks interesting..
Yo DW: In my school last Tuesday, some kids in Threatre played Strip Poker. Rumor has it that the boys got down to undies and the girls got down to panties. NO BRA! Of course those are probably exaggerated stories told by some of my more hormone-filled classmates. :D

D

dw51688

Last year, when I was but a little pup, I was in the library and since our school was undergoing renovation, our drama/ changing room wasn't ready, so the girls changed in our tv studio which hovers above our library. So through the window, You could see them changing.

E

ErinPuff

Hey Yellowjacket, that's Really Neato! My father's a drum corps obsessee, and I've been to a million shows.. :)

dw: SCUD!!

Zhan: Sure, PM Darsh the song.. I don't think he'll like it, though.. :eek:

D

dw51688

Scud class 2, 1 cenitmeter to 2, white, translucent. I could go on forever!

T

terzarima

hmmm, I'm starting to get interested in this song, darsh I expect a review... unless of course, the girls would be kind enough to get me a copy :D

Z

Zhaneel

I've been to drum shows w/ Erin and her dad and my dad... pretty spiffy

All right, y'all asked for it... *sighs* do NOT hold it against me! It's stupid and messed, but... whatever

Erin- I saw CADETS at Ellis Island today! And one of them tripped over me. I tried to follow them and got as far as the wall with names, but then I lost them :(

E

ErinPuff

:D A cadet tripped over you?? coool!

I decided to be really considerate and pick up someone's empty soda can for him.. but then it rolled between our drum major's legs.. heh.. oops.. I'm a pervert..

A

arachiron

Oooh the lovely cadets! Yesterday, Zhaneel and I were on a school field trip to NY city. There was a whole group of them! We tried stalking them...but to no avail. :( Escaped our grasps again, although one of them talked to me. (granted it wasn't more than four words)
I really regret not seeing the DR guy. Keep me posted if you ever see him again.

Z

Zhaneel

yeah.. if... *sniffs*

I give up on sending the song, erin can do it if she wants, but i'm not gonna. I have a reputation to maintain!

Did you know Carrie Fisher played the counciler (sp?) in Austin Powers? We had to watch it on the bus, and i couldn't figure out it was her until Miyako told me.

Z

Zhaneel

I don't care.. I'm not sending it, you're not sending it... tough for them! :D

K

K

Well, sue me. I wasn't planning on posting in the Off-Topic area, since it has nothing to do with Magic, but hey, after seeing this!

Zhaneel and ErinPuff, are you best friends or something? I could feel the friendliness between you to all the way where I am! That's amazing!

Z

Zhaneel

Well, we've known each other since... a while ago, maybe age 3 or something

A

Apollo

Counselor? What counselor? Now I'm all confused.

And just how do you spell that? It doesn't look right to me.

D

dw51688

Jaws and I are the best friends on the CPA and in real life.

nodnarb: psst! dw! they can't see you winking

EEP!