Hey Multani!

L

Lord Magnus

Hi Multani!This is Magneto,or Lord Magnus!By the Way John Lord Magnus uses giant growth and destroys Multani!!!

D

DÛke

...I realize that you're new. This type of "topic" should be in the "Off Topic" or "Battle Arena" forum. Better yet, a PM (Private Message) would even be better.

I know you're new, so without a doubt, I'm just showing you the way. That's all. :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

didn't even give him time to realize his mistake, just wham! hehehe got to love it

M

Multani

DUke: Is that anyway to treat a newbie? Much less, an aquaintenece of mine? :mad: :D

Ed: Please move this thread to the "New Members" or "Off Topic" forum. Thanks, and sorry. :)

A

Apollo

Actually, Multani, I thought DUke was very nice about it. Nicer than I or some other members might have been.

I thought he handled it perfectly.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

he was polite about it, its just that it was a pretty fast response hence my comment above

A

Apollo

/begin{classic speech}
Hiya. As a new member, you probably have a lot of questions or polls you want to post. But before you do anything like that, head over to the Classic forum to see some of the polls that have been posted many times before. Please, share your input on each one, and don't post repeats of any that are there. In the Classic forum, you can see polls on topics such as age, music, hometown, favorite Magic color, etc. We encourage you to look there, and Happy Posting!:D
/end{Classic speech}