Hey im new

T

TylersOnFire

Hey everybody im new I started with ice age and stoped after tempest. I strated up again with mercadian masques by making a wildfire deck. um yeah so i cant think of anything else to say. ok hi. this page rocks. foundationranor is cool and he introduced me to this site go casey seiter. ya ok bye now!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Spaceman Spiff

Hey man welcome to the CPA and very creative (sarcastic voice) qoute :p J/K
have fun and dont pick fights :)

[Edited by Spaceman Spiff on April 26th, 2000 at 12:32 PM]

S

Spaceman Spiff

now, now rancor, dont be mean...............

DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uh, uh *cough*

OMG!!! he's dead!!! :eek: !!!!!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Sorry about that spiff. yeah, tyler on fire is okay, I guess. yeah, welcome. I really like your quote, whoever thought of using it must be a incredibly creative, smart, nicely dressed person.

G

GreatGoatGuy

This is pretty weird man, i started on ice age ended somewhat near tempest and started on mercadian masques... btw it isn't too nice in hell... seriously... *oww!*

A

Apollo

Hi, and welcome.

Rancor, do you know everybody? Everyone that comes to this site says "FoundationofRancor told me to come here." Where do you get these people? Not that I have a problem with it... the more the better!

G

garfobosonfire

Yo Man, wassup! Welcome. I think the person that wrote Tyler's quote must be an idiotic, poorly dressed, blindsighted, bitchy attituded, fool who should burn eternally IN THE BOWELS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............sorry, the Prozac doesn't do it for me anymore. Anyhoo, Superfly is your daddy and i must fly away to neverland. goodbye.