Hey, Green giant!

J

Jolly Green Giant

Hi! I'm JGG. I'm Bob's neighbor aka Pikk Axx!!!
Hiya!

F

fuzzy510

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

You know, I've done this many times before, but it never gets old! :)

M

MrXarvox

I'm evil. Now I know what you're thinking, "you're not evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat" well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat! There is not a thing more evil than that which is cute and fluffy!
Mahahahahaha! Beware cuteness.

welcome!

F

fuzzy510

Mr. X, I'm evil, but I'm not cute or fluffy! I'm FUZZY!!!!

BTW, that's where my name comes from. (DUH!!)

BTW, this is my 200th post! Only 800 more!

M

MrXarvox

You're not evil, fuzzy. you're just annoying.

True evil is that quality found in fluffy kittens.
I doubt you're even fuzzy though, anyway.

I, Tzyver, the render of worlds, am known to be cute.
And I am quite evil.

So, to reiterate, Beware Cuteness.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey i'm not cute or fuzzy, but i'm evil, i guess its the whole menacing behemoth thing

H

Hawaiian mage

Hi, I'm the one you asked to marry you over ICQ this morning. Remember that? Of course you do!

Any way, I'm intellegently evil. I don't have natrual advantage or anything, but I can controle any one eventually...

A

Apollo

I'm not evil. I'm just a bird. My brain isn't big enough to possess evil.

[me]drives up in the clown car, narrowly missing Mr. Xarvox, who is to busy talking about evilness to get out of the darn road. He opens the back door, and hordes of giant mutated pies with legs pour out.[/me]

Whoops! It seems I brought the wrong batch of pies!

[me]starts chasing around after his pies. One falls, and smothers Mr. Xarvox's kitty cat.[/me]

Oops! Sorry about that! Don't hurt me!

D

Darsh

Well, I'm just here to stir up trouble.

Anyway, Welcome to the CPA JGG!

[me] watches as Mr. Xarvox's kitty cat eats the mutated pie and transforms into a mutated kitty/pie hybrid[/me]

Thats just not right.

M

MrXarvox

And then, my kitty cat rips apollo to shreds and eats him.

AGAIN, beware cuteness, for it will rip you to shreds and eat you.

Z

Zadok001

Hiya! Welcome aboard! :)

(I'm that funny looking Zadok fellow that got mentioned up there at the beginning, but you already knew that, 'cause you PMed me...)

T

Teferi

welcome

[me] bows[/me]

"Follow the Flame"-clue to the TRUTH about the CPA

K

K9Archmage

Welcome, i am K9Archmage. God of death, god of carnage, god of...DOGS!
MWAHAHAHH! You will fall to my legions of vampire dogs, gost dogs, dead dogs, undead dogs, and reundead dogs. Want a corpse?

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you're not crazy, everyone else is just overly sane

K

K9Archmage

Azreal, umm, about that last message. I don't think that is completely true.

Hoipa

K

K9Archmage

Yeah, sure azreal. You can think what you want, then get absorbed into the pure insanity that is the CPA.

Hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

It's kind of like in the Matrix, Azreal. We're all really hooked up to some giant thing that uses our lifeforce to generate power - except it's created all the clowns in the world. They would be funnier, but if too much insanity is gathered in one place, incredible amounts of insane energy are created, and it has to be used for something, or else a multicolored explosion....

But don't worry, JGG, they give you a free t-shirt for letting them suck the life-force out of you. a good deal altogether....

welcome!