Hey all

J

JKA2545

Hey all, i'm new here, I've used MOTL for awhile but never visited here. I wonder if maybe anyone could help me with Apprentice? I am not sure how to use it

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Welcome! :p

Once again i steal Zadok's nickname speech. I know he his on vacation this weekend but 'm doing it anyway. I edited it a little. cut and paste::
/begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech} ::end cut and paste

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hey hey kiddies! Its time for pie and ice cream(yay)

:pulls out and sets up pie and ice cream for every1:: Ahh, what they hey::Sets out Creame Soda too::

Welcome to the CPA!

N

nanokill

welcome to the insanity that is the cpa

nobody here is sane as you will soon discover, i mean some people are more sane than others but hey come on apollo thinks he is a bird and me an immortal angel/mage.

N

Neo_Keo

....... I notice that everyone here said hi but no one said anything else about Apprentice. :D:D:D

W

Whimsical

And no, I don't know diddly about the freeware Apprentice. I haven't even d/led it yet. :)

With that out of the way, happy posting!

C

Cateran Emperor

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Oh, hi :cool: i've appointed myself the resident storyline guy (now I have something to do again!)

[runs off to Pie-Eater's station wagon of welcoming :) ]

J

JKA2545

Well, I guess it's good that everyone here is insane as I am currently writing this from the Daisy Hill Mental Hospital....

D

Darsh

Ohhh Daisy Hill that place is Nice.
Hope you stay awhile we need more company here.

Mmmmm ice cream and soda, score!

Z

Zadok001

Do you have padded rooms? They didn't give me padded rooms while I was in the hospital, I was disapointed... Oh, well.

Welcome aboard! Your nickname is in place!

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.
I thought daisy hill was the puppy farm charlie brown got snoopy from.

R

rkoelsch

I can try to help you with apprentice? what kind of problems are you experiencing?