Here come the black!!!

T

train

Juzam for Breakfast

This is awesome!!! White, black here I come!!! For this card and the exalted angel... I got jungle fever....

I like the way this, and the exalted angel are being previewed and discussed in such depth.

J

Jigglypuff

I predict that this card will go the route of the Orim's Chant: hyped up for a while and then everyone will figure out that it's not as good as we all thought and will keep it in thier binders.

By the way, the art on the card is rather bad. He looks like he's "developmentally challenged".

(- Steve -)

T

train

Whoa, slow down MM...

I posted this because of the in-depth details and strategy provided towards this card... It's been posted a lot of places, and you were first, but this is about the article... Hence my last statement on the original thread...

M

Mikeymike

I'm sorry I went off on a tangent, but why for you finger-wag at me? I'll play nice, I promise.

Also, I don't think the art is bad. Homey looks crazy, as I suppose a demon should.

Grinning Demon suxxs, Bog Elemental rox!

I wish he wouldn't cost $12+ wents Onslaught gets released, because I want to build a stupid Transcendence deck with him.

J

Jigglypuff

He looks like a deranged Easter bunny.

Actually, he doesn't, but I just wanted to say that. He looks like he's just told a really bad joke and he's the only one laughing.

(- Steve -)

T

train

I've seen a few deranged Easter Bunnies in my day - they all had white powder under their noses!!!!

D

Deadman

I dunno, he could be pretty cool.
After all, you can leave him in morph form untill you have something like Gae's Embrace on it or something.
He can just sit there as a 2/2 untill you need it to do something more.
I love the morph mechanic so much for that.
Even when he's no good as a 6/6 with such a hefty drawback, he's still at least a vanilla creature.
...and that Exalted Angel is insane! Before morph she was a better Warrior Angel, then they make it easy for a turn four cast!
Fantastic!