HELP!!!

Ferret

Staff member
Okay, I've been offline for two days and I'm trying to get caught up. I have about 30 new emails in my mail box - some of them from my girlfriend that have higher priority :) - and tons of posts here, an article on Brainburst, and three on The Dojo that need addressing and my brain really really really hurts - and I haven't even looked at The Dojo's Forums yet...

So, let me see if I get this straight. All of a sudden the CPA has become a hot product. If we were to put ourselves on the Public Stock Exchange we would have jumped up about 60 or 70 points in the first couple of days just because everyone wants us. This is really exciting.

But, short of reading everything - which I'll do sometime today - time permitting - I'm a little lost. Could someone give me a summary of the past three days' events?

thanks in advance

-ferret

"...head spinning, head spinning. Body at rest..."

N

nekrataal

Well, Ed got the prototype site finished and we decided on a logo. NewWave, the Dojo, and Brainburst all offered to host us, but we chose NewWave becuase of their superior offer. We have been getting quite a lot of new members, especially with the coverage on the Dojo. Mr. Chen put an article up on the Dojo trying to take apart what exactly a casual player is and that ticked a lot of us off. Baron wrote a good response to that article and its currently up. We had a meeting in Yahoo chat last night (I did not attend) to decide which site to be affiliated with. That is pretty much it for now. I assume the next step would be to get the site perfect and put it up on NewWaves server ASAP. We may even have a NewWave email address too.

Ferret

Staff member
WOW! Not bad. It's amazing how much people want us right now...maybe it's Baron's delivery, or just the realization that we are a MAJORITY, not a minority and someone is actually forming a voice for the silent hordes...

-ferret

"...I am Casual, here me roar!"

K

K1

Do we have an official headcount?

K1
----------
"Joining ferret, I roar here too. Stupid tuition."