Help the next Team M94

N

Notepad

Been a while since I've written any M94/Aegis stuff. Decided to take a break, then to do a major shift to the M94 storyline. It'll go back to the way it used to be. Kind of. A bit wackier, I hope.

I just need the proper motivation. Figured out a way to get y'all to help me with that. A kind of "who's line is it anyway" type of method of getting me off my lazy rump.

Before each episode* everyone who wants to can just spout out a couple things to help. That would be 1) A name, boy or girl; 2) A general location (general as in like the grocery store or a classroom. Not specific like the gift shop atop the Eiffel Tower or the Dallas Pete's grocery store in Podunk, Texas); 3) An object of some sort; and 4) A situation.

I'll pick out the best ones (or the first ones...or only ones, all pending how the response is...) and do my best to integrate them into the story. Oh, and I'm going to keep it related to Magic, you watch. We'll see how this goes.

So what says y'all? Feel like helping with the new Magic Team 94?

*: Normally, once this thing gets rolling, I'd say just post an idea at the bottom of each story's feedback. But, since no episodes ot MT94 have been written, this is the time and place. And, I'll say that the first episode takes place at a tournament, so make it interesting, please. Let's see if I can work a fish market or a super soaker into a tournament story. Or better yet, you guys rack my brain in trying to squeeze in something stranger. ;)

T

train

Location - a bathroom stall... (many others using it at the same time...)
name - someone's nickname is "T.P."
object - card covers/sleeves
discussion - How important using the proper protection is...

N

Notepad

Thanks train. A little bathroom-humored-centirc ;) but since you're the only one who responded, I'll plug those into the first MT94.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm no good at these things, but here:

Name: BillyBob
Where: Airport
What: A binder of Vintage Rerstricted Cards except the P9
Situation: Spots a man in the background while looking at the mirror and finds out that his name is BobBilly and they're unknown twins. However, BillyBob has to leave to pick up his first ever Power 9 set to complete his binder. But it turns out that BobBilly was an alpha playtester for Richard before BB was kicked out of MIT for cheating on the scavenger hunt and has several sets.

T

train

So far, I like both ideas presented...

I forgot to mention there would be another person in the conversation in mine...

If I added anything to Spideys - it would be that Homeland security attempts to confiscate the notebook thinking something was being smuggled that shouldn't be, after they witness the exchange of the cards...:cool:

N

Notepad

Holy crap, Spidey, you went and wrote out the whole episode for me. ;) :eek:

I like the general idea, though. I'll try to fit it in a simplified version in a later episode. The more ideas I have to draw from, the better! :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I missed this thread earlier and it looks like you already have something. I'll try next time...

D

DarthFerret

1) Seymore Hinies
2) A girls locker-Room at a YMCA or some such place.
3) A pair of binoculars
4) At a local workout place, a boy is kidnapped by aliens while attempting to focus his binoculars on the girls locker-room.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Name - Joebob
Place - VU Student rec room
What - Lifecounters/dice/paper
Discussion - Why God gave us 10 fingers and 10 toes..... the Divine life counter or how Adam and Eve kept track of life totals in The Garden of Eden.......

N

Notepad

Thanks tons for the ideas! It's been some time since my initial call for ideas post, but I'll be fitting train's ideas into the first Team 94. And good news is, it'll be out within the next week. Along with some other goodies. ;-)

As for future ideas, I'll keep in mind all the others and fit them in where possible. Only thing is, the ideas I'm looking for have changed:

1: A name
2: A entertaining tournament team name
3: An original, wacky phrase

O

orgg

1. Bob Myers
2. 'The Team's name is Teiam, Team with an "I." '
3. Pikathulhu Alblujah! (a classic from the earlier years of the CPA, coined by me and inspired by Pokethulu!)

R

reco5151216

Name: Jessie (Chick)
Where: Magazine Section at Walmart/Target/K-Mart, etc.
Item: Free Demo disks in said magazines
Situation: Someone ranting about angry it makes them that people rip open the mag to get the disk and then steal the disk. And then Jessie sees the Open Beta disk for MTGO3 in the mag and steals after she finds out she is to broke to buy the mag.

T

Tabasco

1. Ted Kingston
2. Pocket Rocket
3. A-WE-SO-ME!! (pronounced ah-WEE-so-mee)

N

Notepad

More great ideas, thanks. Heh, and to think I said I'd have it finished in a week.:rolleyes: I'm such a procrastinator...

Although if I get lazy enough, I may just hand the series over to my buddy John. He's far less lazy than I am. He might even do a better job at getting it done regularly and on time. :eek: I dunno. We'll see.