Help me make a W/R with sneak and balance

H

Homestar

no doubt the avatar is the best but the wurms are just cool.....

D

Demost

With the deck that I have up there now it kills about the 5th turn or befor. With a really good hand I can kill frist turn. And I have pulled it off. The flings are working really will in this deck and the abl. of Nicol Bolas to take out the other mages hand is really good in card advan. But when I do get the Greater good out with the sneack that is game most of the time, or the next turn if they do not find a way around it then and there.

Keep giving ideas i just love them. ;)

H

Homestar

first turn kill??thats amazing..................the best ive gotten is 5th turn with Broodstar affinity...that was only like 2 or 3 times.

T

train

Is this a Casual Sneak Deck?...

A lot of people overlook the cloudscraper...

the goods are okay - but you can do better...

you don't need the mages...

And the Phoenix's cousin - Weatherseed is missing...

For small utility - Shard Phoenix is also great in a sneak deck - as you get it back...

If you're going to run the green - survival is another great find...

the flings are okay - but you can do more by tossing in phyrexian colossi... Then they stare at the 8/8 even though their colossus is standing in front of yours...

if you tell me whether this is DCI rules, or truly casual - I can do more for you...;)

H

Homestar

i like RL's idea..it would be cool witht he symbiotes, and penumbras.........

T

train

1st turn kill can be casual - as in the sneak decks, it takes the right 6 cards to be in your hand... (7 in some builds...)

Mos tof the time the decks kill in 3-5th turns, but it all depends on the draw...;)

H

Homestar

thats how it is with all really god decks like that....thats why i hate infinte combos cuz MOST of them take a lot of cards....well, lemme rephrase..the T2 infinite combos take a lot of cards...

T

train

It's usually 3 cards for an infinite combo... but yeah - they tried to minimize that in type 2...

H

Homestar

Sliver Queen and mana echoes :)
Metal Worker, Voltaic Construct, and at least 2 artifacts in hand....

those are the only small inifinite combos i kno of............

T

train

Do a search - I thought there was a thread about infinite combos...

It may have more listed...;)

H

Homestar

i really really like the cliver queen one....actually.....you could use them together if u wwre bored

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sliver Queen + Heartstone (or Pandemonium if you prefer) + Ashnod's Altar

Sliver Queen + Intruder Alarm + Argothian Elder

Earthcraft + Squirrel Nest

Palinchron + High Tide + Islands

Enduring Renewal + Ornithopter + Ashnod's Altar (I believe it was originally Fallen Angel in the most classic Renewal combo, but it doesn't really matter...)

Tolarian Academy + Candelabra of Tawnos + Capsize (and some artifacts)

Quicksilver Dagger + Mind over Matter (not really infinite, but who cares?)

Second Chance + Skull of Orm

Tolarian Academy + Mind over Matter + Stroke of Genius + Soldevi Digger + other artifacts (lots of cards but winning is fun...)

Enduring Renewal + Aluren + Mogg Fanatic (and any number of other such combos with Enduring Renewal or Sliver Queen)

Earthcraft + Overgrowth + Sacred Mesa + Plains

Earthcraft + Overgrowth + Goblin Warrens + Mountain

Task Force + Lightning Greaves + another creature

Serra Avatar + Soul Link (technically not infinite, but it's pretty big)

Aluren + Man-O'-War + Pandemonium (or whatever)

Time Warp + Panoptic Mirror

Animate Dead + Worldgorger Dragon + Ambassador Laquatus

And countless others...

D

Demost

ok i think that i will put in the tree peoples and i did not even think to put in my surv.s but i only have 2 right now... so i will see how it goes

keep the ideas coming and thank you all for put your ideas down here.

H

Homestar

wow, those combos are awesome....................that is so cool how there are so many :p