Hello

J

Jigglypuff

Welcome to the CPA!!! Enjoy your stay here and don't forget to feed the chickens!

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
AH!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!

*Ransac runs in with a sock full of quarters and hits Lampshade upside the head with it, knocking him out.*

Wait a minute............that's not Mickey Mouse. Oops.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Svenmonkey

I need a lampshade to shade my lamp. Lampshade will hopefully help me out in this matter.

M

Mazzak

Word up foo'! I hope yall isn't TRESPASSIN on mah turf, cuz I don't hold widat, ya dig?

T

train

Word up foo'! I hope yall isn't TRESPASSIN on mah turf, cuz I don't hold widat, ya dig?
All this from a shadow's mouth???...

Anyhow - welcome to the CPA!...

Don't let the weirdness scare you away... It's been known to follow people who leave here...

:D

N

Nightstalkers

Welcome!

If you ever need to get your underwear back from Mazzak, don't bother

You won't find'em

*Smacks lamp with trout*

We are all a little crazy in the head if you think about it.

D

Darkstar

Howdy Doody Lampshade!

Enjoi your stay here... I hope to trade with you in the future... as I tend to trade quite frequently on here (am I the only one guys, can I just get the title spidey?)

Anyhoo, ya theres a lot of crazies in here, but heck far son, if you aint crazy in this here world there aint no world to be crazy in!

(feels extremely stupid... turns back, winds up!!! Darkstar hands lampshade a jack in da box... muhahahaha)

(zzzzzz... kerblammy!)

:p

J

Jigglypuff

I already said hi to you once, but I'll say it again, just for kicks.

HI!!!!!!

(- Steve -)

D

Darkstar

hehe ya... me mr. mikey trade a lot on here or used to! Maybe i should plot something against him? Hehe...

N

Nightstalkers

Just don't eat the Spidey cereal that he offers you.