hello

• Thread starter Kickerofpuppies
  • Start date
K

Kickerofpuppies

Hey everyone! I just kind of started this forum and I'm new.

I'm looking for a good design for a rebel deck, or maybe a fires deck

thanks

K

K9Archmage

Why... Hello... You know me. IN fact I recruited you to this message board. MWAHAHAHHAHA! Anyways, for deck-building ideas, post in the deck building section. Second, you aren't acting weird enough. In order to be on this message board, you must be as weird as possible(but only int "new members" "off-topic" "battle arena"

Hoipa

K

Kickerofpuppies

*does malicious things in anger*

*kicks puppies*

*strangles teddy bears*

*steps on ducks*

K

Kickerofpuppies

Actually i wasn't too malicious

Those ducks!

thet're the work of the devil.....

and they want us dead!!!!!

K

K9Archmage

Ahhh...
[me] sits down in a chair and falls asleep. Then you can hear his thoughts...[/me]

< that's better. i've gotten my dose of insanity for today.>

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

K

K9Archmage

Fuzzy, have problems. Almost as many as czizirirc

Hoipa

M

MrXarvox

K9, you mean Cricziricziric... the craziest Wundindlinyg of all!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Since you joined, I bet you've been wondering what those weird noises in your head are. They are the secret plottings of the walnut gods. You can only get rid of the noise by sacrificing 17 peanuts at 11:30 pm tonight. Of course, if you only sacrifice 16, you get weird like our friend K9Archmage here.

HI

A

Apollo

Boy, you're quite the recruiter, eh K9? Well, I hope your recruits turn out better than FoR's...

Oh, and welcome! The clown car is currently in the shop, thanks to a certain someone causing extensive body damage... otherwise I'd be bringing you some delicious pie to eat.

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! Needless to say, I'm the aforementioned Nickname Guy, aka Zadok001, aka Hey You. :) The above nickname speech is perfectly accurate, too... Nice!

C'ya round! Don't you dare kick any of the dogs I know! :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Apollo- You think he's bad...

I recruited him... and fuzzy, darn it

H

Hawaiian mage

Hmm... it seems ANYONE that TICM brings here is insane...
Well, welcome none the less.

-Hawaiian "I have more posts then you and I always will" mage

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
But, that doesn't mean that people he DOESN'T recruit aren't insane. Theorgg recruited me, AND LOOK WHAT HE HAS BROUGHT UPON YOU ALL!!!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i believe that TICM left out the part that if you sac 18 peanuts at 11:30 you become very anal retentive, as opposed to insane if you sac only 16..........................................um, yeah