Hello

R

Reincarnation

I am Reincarnation. I have been here once before, and may still be here. Do you know me? I will not post again until it is found out.

F

fuzzy510

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably post here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

[Post? We don't need no stinkin' posts! :) I'm an Admin! --Zadok001]

BTW again, hi.

BTW AGAIN, I have no idea who you are. Haven't been here long enough.

H

Hawaiian mage

I am the supream ruler of all that can be witnessed by mortal eyes. I am the light, I am the darkness. I am the bringer of fire, and ice, and death. Should you not bring in the doom of the lands I have created with just will power alone, I will dismember you but leave your vital organs intact. I will destroy everything you love, everything you don't. Everything is only a mear obsticle in my path that will eventually be eleminated...

D

Darsh

Well, your not me and probably not Duke.....you must be M-phoenix acting up again...

Hmm.
FoR?
ademis22?

T

Teferi

welcome, or welcome back? i don't know who u r. he didn't give us any clues

Z

Zadok001

[me] lists the _entire_ member list for the CPA [/me]

You're one of those, right?

Oh, yeah! We're narrowing it down now! :) How 'bout a hint, Reincarnation? (Welcome aboard, btw!)

A

Apollo

Probably the same person as Lazarus... just going by the similarity in names.

No, Darsh, it can't be M-Phoenix because M-Phoenix is me and it's not me.:p

Z

Zero

Cant be ademis22, he's not that smart (Lol, j/k ;) )

Wouldnt be FoR, he just posted that he left this place...

Its SO duke.

D

DÛke

...Anyway

If there’s one thing I have to say, it is that to all those who are emailing me. PLEASE, for whomever-you-care-bout’s sake, don’t contact me in any earthly way possible (in the exception of Sageridder)…

I just got an email, and although it flamed me heavily for no apparent reason, it also lead me to this thread. Now, WHOEVER was SO mature to send me such vacant and grammarless flame email is really something the world should be proud of, because anyone THAT stupid on the face of this earth is an example of how the rest of us are smart enough to at least get our own freakin’lives and not bother the “unworthy”.

I have no idea who sent that email, but if there’s one good thing about it, it flamed me for this thread. I have something to say about that: before emailing me, and attempting to poorly insult me (and insulting yourself along the way), please, follow the facts, and read between the lines. Are you sure “Reincarnation” is me? No, you are not. You just decided to email me, attempt to flame me, and waste your time. You’re SO amazing, aren’t you? I know you’re reading this, and I hope this will lead you to the eyes of truth. I wonder how many friends you have for that nice attitude of yours…never mind, it does NOT take a wonder to know: ZERO friends.

Now, since I’m here anyway, PLEASE, don’t send me any emails or private messages. I did not read them, and I’m NOT going to, simply because I ALREADY SAID, NO CONNECTION, PLEASE. Before I forget, “Reincarnation” or whomever is NOT me. Why would it be me? Why would I destroy the perfectly, well-charmed, and unpredictable DÛke? I love myself, thank you very much, and unless something happens, like the Ed-God thing, I wouldn’t change my screen name. ZERO chance!

I truly feel sad and worried about those who are “attempting” to be me or whomever, or whatever. “Lazurs” and “Reincarnation”, I have a vague idea of who you are; though foggy, it is still an idea. I do not wish to unmask you; I’m a nice guy…but please, stop the act, be your own, and get a life. I know the “getting a life” seems hard, but it’s not, trust me…humkay? You need zero thinking to get a life, but I understand the mental problems you’re going through.

I am in Canada, and I do have a laptop…I have access to the net…The reason I’m taken a vacation from the CPA is because I am working on a book right now, and I’m working out the publications and stuff. I do not need Magic or anyone from it involved in it at the moment, because I would like to keep my mind focused ONLY on the book. That is why I do not like emails and pms, they steel my mind away from my own goal, and flicker me back here with Magic in mind, and all…I am waiting for many emails about the book I’m working out (reviews and such), and I expect that to be the ONLY thing on my email when I check it.

When I have at least finished the outline (which should be in about a week or so) of the book, I will be back here…I thought I made it clear that I’ll be back here in my “Fare Thee Well” thread…so you people should know that NOBODY will be able to take my spot, NOBODY! Sorry for the one who's been trying SO hard, but I guess it isn’t your day, rookie.

This has occupied my mind now, and I thank whomever emailed me…you just ruined my focus. I know you’re moderately NEW to the CPA, and do not understand that I am easily manipulated, but the veterans of the CPA know that. I am working so hard NOT to be on others’ gravity, but my mind is easily manipulated by anything. I have NO (or zero) control. So, give yourself a pat on the shoulder, because if there is one thing you successfully managed, it is blurring my thought…but I think I’m regaining them right now…so I guess you can’t pat yourself, looser…

Anyway, as soon as the book, at the very least, is outlined, I will be back here in no (or zero) time.

[Edited by DÛke on 12-13-00 at 08:59 AM]

A

Apollo

No, Zero, I didn't notice that.:)

DUke can sometimes jump to conclusions about things; if it wasn't you that he's talking about, just forget about it.

Anyway, DUke, if you ever see this, good luck with your book.

H

Hawaiian mage

I saw the Zeros alot too, I also saw the "new' capitalized. By putting these together, I think I might be able to peace together who DUkey has assumed is the one behind it... It's Bob! I knew it! Get 'em!

K

K9Archmage

It doesnt matter who this is. Forget about it and look towards the important things in life... like rotten blue eggplants.

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

I know who Reincarnation is!!!! Give you all some hints: Reincarnation's real identity has posted here that it's not them, but they're lying. One last hint: they made a key mistake that blows the whole thing out of the water.

Now do you think you know? To keep it a mystery, PM me instead of posting it here. If somebody guesses, then I'll post it here, and Reincarnation's true identity will be revealed!

F

fuzzy510

So nobody guesses this one, it is not Darsh, nor is it M-Phoenix.

N

nodnarb24

We could have Ed determine the IP of Reincarnation and see who else has the same IP as Reincarnation's. But that isn't the best way to do it because he/she could have posted it at a library or school or be on a dial up in which the IP constantly changes. But atleast through the IP we can determine the location that Reincarnation posted and determine who lives in that area.

A

Apollo

Who realy cares? He hasn't said anything in a while, so what's the big deal?