Hello

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Legrac, Sep 6, 2000.

1. Legrac New Member

Hi, I just wanted to say hello, I'm new here. I started when Mirage came out, and have been playing ever since.
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

let me try to be the first to welcome u to the cpa
  3. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

let me try to be the second to welcome u to the cpa
  4. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

ok then welcome to the insanity that is the cpa

nice people here, all insane though , of cousrse u have to be to join the cpa(J/k:D)

by the way since zadok001 isn't here i'll post his speech for him, here ya go zadok /begin{nickname speech}
    Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
    /end{nickname speech}
  5. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Welcome aboard! :) Happy days!

(I'm the previously mentioned Zadok, btw...)
  6. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Welcome to the asylum!

Mister Zadok sir's getting old ... everyone seems to be beating him to the punch when it comes to giving out the <drum roll please> nick name speech. :D

Now to wait for mister Pie-Eater sir and hope he shows up in the clown car this time... :)
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

8. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

welcome aboard.:)
  9. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Welcome to the white padded room. Your straight jacket must have four buckles for you to enter.
  10. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Welcome to the insanity that is the CPA and despite what other people say you don't have to be crazy to join you just have to have more than two voices in your head;)
  11. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

Welcome aboard
  12. Apollo Bird Boy

13. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member&lt;BR&gt;&lt;FONT co

I have a fixed "Stationwagon of Welcomness" so I will use that, since this is its job. ::pulls up. Sets out punch and pie for all. Pulls out turkey legs for the meat eaters out there. Makes a nice salad for those who prefer the green stuff:: Welcome to the CPA.
  14. Cateran Emperor Passed On

CHOMP...[Chews noisily]...URRRRRRP

Mmmm. I kinda miss the clown car PPE, it was pretty funny :D

Anyhoo, I'm the resident storyline guy/digger upper of Invasion stuff. I try to post daily my findings in the general forum ;)
  15. SadistAngel New Member

Welcome!!! Oh BTW my straight jacket has 6 buckles ~smiles~ does that make me special????