Hello

P

Plaguelord

Hi, I just registered today and I have to say this is a very well put together organization. Some of you may know me as Phyrexianpriest at the MTG News discussion boards. I found out about this site from Zodak and Judeca. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

N

nanokill

WELCOME

this site is pretty cool isn't it
I have only been on it for a few days and i like what I see
there are some nice posts here. well see your around

do you have apprentice because if not u can download it
at http://www.icq.com

[Actually, It's http://www.dragonstudios.com for apprintice--Orgg]

Ciao for now

[Edited by theorgg on August 22nd, 2000 at 06:21 PM]

F

FoundationOfRancor

This place is magic....plane and simple.

Welcome, if theres anything that you dont get, ask, and you shall be enlightened!!!

Hope to see ya on the boards:)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Wecome to the CPA. Have some pie. ::eek:ffers welcome pie:: BTW thats pretty much what I do around here, feed everyone.

E

Erbrich

Welcome. Hope you enjoy what you find here. Everyone is friendly and everyone feels welcome.

Erb

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum?

Who IS this Zodak guy they keep referring to? It sounds waaaayyyy too much like ... "Zodak! Your one-stop photo-developing shop!" ... for my taste.

Maybe he's mister Zadok sir's long-lost evil twin brother?

Z

Zadok001

WOW! An entire thread, an _no one_ spouted off my speech! :)

Welcome, Plaguelord! I was wondering if you'd stop by... You seem to have already figured out that I'm Nivelimac, so I won't bother mentioning it myself... :)

(Apparently, I'm also 'aka mister Zadok sir.' Erks.)

Anyways, since no one stole it already, here ya' go...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

DÛke

This place is great.

Zodak is Zadok's evil twin.
Zadoc and Zodac are other personalities of Zadok.
They are all planning to take over the world with their photo shop developement projects.

[Where does Kodaz fit in? --Zadok001]

Welcome!