N

nanokill

hello, nanokill here

just signed up

The orgg talked me into and through it

I'll be post here just about every other day

I've been playing magic for over a year,I collected
before that, around the time alpha came out, about around
1993, but never played then. I had black lotuses, moxs, djinns, the works. But when I moved to atlanta, georgia
the first night it rained and the garage water seal was broken, letting water in and ruining half my private stuff
(including my rare comic books and my ENTIRE card collection
,magic and sports)
but now i'm playing and collecting again email me or my friend the orgg to talk about magic

T

theorgg

:)

Welcome to the CPA, jermy.

If anyone wants to know who this is, read my PTQ report on the dojo.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome nanokill! I hope you enjoy the CPA. hey, can u explain your name? Nano sounds familiar...

N

Neo_Keo

Welcome Nanokill

I have to give credit to DUKE isaw his article on MTG and joined

Nanokill I 've been a member for about 6 hours and its been fun hope you have fun too.

S

SadistAngel

hey there :) im a new member as well heeh..altho i just started playing magic like 2 weeks ago :p~ thats too bad about your cards getting ruined.. i know if i used to touch childs cards without his prior authorization, he would freak out!! so i know you must have grieved over your loss..

Maybe we can help each other out eh?

†You spin me right round baby, right round..like a record baby right round, round,round...†
~~Remake by Dope~~

D

dw51688

Hey welcome. THis site is great and there is a great community. Except for occasional rivalries. Have fun!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Duke made a post on mtgnews about us? where!!!???

W

Whimsical

<waves hi>

Welcome to the asylum! My condolences about the cards ... that must've hurt. I get monarch butterflies in my stomach when I can't remember just where in the blazes I last put my favorite Sligh deck ... but the agony of seeing your entire card stock dipped in rainwater...

I hope you gave them a proper burial. ^_^

Z

Zadok001

Welcome, welcome! :) Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was at a LAN party (and still am, actually, just not playing a game at the moment)... Good to have another person 'round 'ere!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

C

Cateran Overlord

Man, too bad about the collection :(

Anyhoo, welcome Orgg stalking victim #9008!

D

dw51688

I remeber being new, it is slow, but then you make friends and off you go posting everywhere.

N

nanokill

I chose the name nanokill a few years back when i first started chating on internet. i have been on innumerable chat sites and have been recognized at certain ones immediately after signing on. I chose nanokill or nano because well i thought i was a cool name and have gone by it ever since.

Ciao for now