hello

E

enkor

Hello everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm enkor, a tourny scrub and casual player from Finland.

Anyway, i was just wondering how you people found this site.
I came here by way of Mtgnews.com's boards, where other members advertised this site.

M

Mundungu

Welcome !!

I landed here shortly before the DOJO boards died and I think it was through Meridian Magic ...

C

Cateran Overlord

Like enkor, I came here from the mtgnews boards thanks to other members's posts. I came ultimately becuase I was tired of always arguing with tournament players and giving long rants (still will if anyone has any requests :cool: ), and came to where I could find some like minded players. And I did find them.

By the way, ignore the "on fire/not on fire thing", I've given up on it. And ignore garfobosonfire unless it's about deckbuilding (and possibly then), you probably won't understand him either :D

F

FoundationOfRancor

HAHA! Overlord, thats mean! But funny. Anyway, welcome to the site! i was also invited CPA by the mtgnews boards.

C

Cateran Overlord

It may be mean, but it's true :D

I'll warn all of the new members about the lot of you as my civic duty :D

G

garfobosonfire

Ouch Overlord, that hurt. Oh well, i may not be comprehensible, but I can sure run around like mad burning eternally. And that my friend is bliss. For only I know the true power imbued in the flame. I cannot resist it. It is me, I am it. It courses through my veins. WE ARE ONE!!! And I shall use it to excise all fo the fools that challenge me. SO be eternal darkness. I shall drive u out. Like the foil soiling fools that u are. Come and I shall tear your soul into pieces as I revel in your destruction. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Just Kidding :D

C

Cateran Overlord

See what I mean :D

[Edited by Cateran Overlord on June 28th, 2000 at 12:20 PM]

A

Apollo

Hey, welcome.

I was invited here by someone from the old Dojo boards, The Magic Jackal.

Apollo

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

Welcome here!

I got connected to this site from my game-shop owner...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

I was around on the Dojo boards when the CPA was born but really never got around until the quality of the Dojo boards dropped when they switched to the new format and everyone seemed to have migrated here so I finally asked Ferret what the url was.